Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity the other day, to this random girl. Anyway the sex wasn't great whatsoever. I felt nothing as i was pounding her as hard as i could.She was quite a chubby girl, and had big thighs. I didnt really see her pussy, or go down on her.

Anyway, i would consider myself pretty agressive(and it takes me alot to *** when *******), and she came twice, but is it normal to feel pretty much nothing when ******* a girl. I was ******* her for ages, and she seemed(?) to love it, and was moaning alot. I swear to god i didnt even know my **** was in a vagina. My **** is not small(7.5 inches on a bad day). I even went back to **** her again a couple days later, completely sober, and it was just as bad. PLZ HELP!

You missed out the 'I'm not a jew, luckily' and the idea of shooting 'fat' women in the stomach.

Didn't I just see this post back there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    Didn't I just see this post back there?
    lol i lost this one- till i clicked the button on the left. sorry for the double print. Anyway answer it again rather than being problematic. (It will save me going back and forth etc..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You missed out the 'I'm not a jew, luckily' and the idea of shooting 'fat' women in the stomach.
    Are you the fatty i sleeped with?- sorry if its you, but you were f-ing terrible. Get on the floor and do 100 press ups now-serious!, you can do it!

If I were, you would be scrabbling around on the floor about now, trying to pick up your balls before the dog ate them.

At this rate, there will not be a second woman in your bed. Unless inflatable ones count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If I were, you would be scrabbling around on the floor about now, trying to pick up your balls before the dog ate them.

At this rate, there will not be a second woman in your bed. Unless inflatable ones count.
    I ******* gurantee there is a beautifull women in my bed very soon. I can get anything i want and its ******* marvellous. The only dog in your house is yourself. Your the only *****, your dad is shouting at you while he feeds you under the table you fat USELESS ****! Should feel embarassed you ****gy mut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam188)
    Are you the fatty i sleeped with?- sorry if its you, but you were f-ing terrible. Get on the floor and do 100 press ups now-serious!, you can do it!
    LOLOLOL!!!

but on a serious note, it could just be her. u should really feel something when u have sex?? maybe u **** too hard and have lost ur sensation, or ur circumsized..???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.