Turn on thread page Beta

OPS vs AUDIT watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damarus)
    It would stand out way more than Big 4 audit ACA, and will be held in a much higher regard. Unless you work in the CF department at KPMG London that is. Thats the only accountancy firm with a relatively decent CF arm. The rest are ****.
    PwC beat KPMG in Europe using a number of metrics last year...

Total value of all deals, total value of MM-deals, total number of MM-deals. Deloitte also beat KPMG in number of MM-deals and value of MM-deals (Europe)

Just because someone at one point happened to say on this forum that KPMG is the best doesn't make it so... Not saying that KPMG isn't the best, but it's nowhere near as clear as you make it out to be.

ReputationRep:
    And I'm not sure about restructuring but I think PwC is very good at that (???)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teenage Pirate)
    Just because someone at one point happened to say on this forum that KPMG is the best doesn't make it so... Not saying that KPMG isn't the best, but it's nowhere near as clear as you make it out to be.
    100% agreed. the problem with these forums!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teenage Pirate)
    And I'm not sure about restructuring but I think PwC is very good at that (???)
    Well considering they have the business to deal with lehman brothers collapse in UK, yeap they have strongest business recovery team in financial services at least.

Many forum users here have ego here that is not matched by facts or knowledge.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.