Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slumpy)
    Your leader is the person in charge of your award.
    But the point was that you could do somethign on your own, and have someone assess every now and then.
    Yes, I see...
    that is quite good
    Would they have to watch me cycle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay :))
    Yes, I see...
    that is quite good
    Would they have to watch me cycle?
    I don't imagine so, you might have to provide evidence you had or something though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't imagine so, you might have to provide evidence you had or something though.
    Yerr, Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay :))
    That's really goood!
    So your nearly finished 12months?
    It's 18 months for Physical Rec, but i've done 12months of volunteering.
    Only 1 month left to go on physical recreation!

ReputationRep:
    Your leader is the person in charge of your award.
    But the point was that you could do somethign on your own, and have someone assess every now and then.
    But your award leader doesn't have to be the one who signs off each section. (obviously if they are your dance coach or whatever then they can), you have to have someone who's prepared to sign it off, who is not family/really close friend....ideally they need to see you do it, but if this can't be a regular thing then a review every few weeks would probably count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeester)
    It's 18 months for Physical Rec, but i've done 12months of volunteering.
    Only 1 month left to go on physical recreation!
    Really? Thats so good!
    I'll be doing my volunteering for 18months
    skills - 12 and physical - 6

Where are you going for your expedition?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waiting2BeDiscovered)
    But your award leader doesn't have to be the one who signs off each section. (obviously if they are your dance coach or whatever then they can), you have to have someone who's prepared to sign it off, who is not family/really close friend....ideally they need to see you do it, but if this can't be a regular thing then a review every few weeks would probably count.
    Yerhh..It's very true!

That's what I'll do, recap and review every now and then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innerhollow)
    Practical =/= Physical, are not interchangeable to me. I thought you meant by Practical something to do with the Expedition! Please be more clear.

Dancing would count as a Sport. Acting would count as a Skill. Volunteering to help teach either of those would count as a Service. That's your three sections there if you want. See how easy it is? The only difficult part is finding a teacher to sign for each of these.

Apart from that, you do a Practice Expedition lasting 3/4 days, and a Final Expedition which is a compulsory 4 days, and training. And then your residential which is 5 days. Anything else you want to know?
    Yes I understand now.
    No thanks. You awnsered more than my question required

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.