Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whats up with this? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity the other night to some random girl pretty much. She was pretty chubby(nice face) but just had pretty fat thighs.
    Anyway, when i was ******* her, even really hard, i didn't feel much at all. I didnt even know my **** was in a vagina it was that bad. I have above average **** size, and am just thinking, does this just mean she is really loose? She came twice and i couldn't ***, or even come close. She was moaning loads, and i carried on being agressive, but i felt nothing and im so annoyed. Please help me, it's confused me a bit.

ReputationRep:
    ha sorry to sound crude but sounds like ya found a dud in bed find another!

ReputationRep:
    are u circumsized? maybe it was the flab....

ReputationRep:
    were you wearing a condom?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds Like She Was A Dude Brah

ReputationRep:
    Were you drunk?

ReputationRep:
    how fat was she? like nigella lawson or beth ditto?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piefacedclunge)
    how fat was she? like nigella lawson or beth ditto?
    or michelle mcmanus???? (pre diet)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There have been two very recent threads on this.

Even though this site's 'related threads' feature is rubbish at pointing them out, have a read. The one word summary is 'normal'.

ReputationRep:
    Cushion for the pushing!!!

ReputationRep:
    it's cos you got off with a dummy from evans

ReputationRep:
    I am cicumsized- but not a jew luckily. I was wearing a condom. Her face was pretty good. Her thighs though were really big, and when i went back for seconds the other night she had stretch marks(?) on parts of leg's that i noticed when inspecting. I am pretty skinny(toned). i literally dont have any fat, and can lose all fat in my body if i want, so i dont really relate to fatness. But she was definately above average build naturally. But wearing clothes you certainly wouldnt call her fat- i wouldn't touch a fatty so i know this. Her ass didn't look to bad in the jeans she was wearing- not good either, but not really fat like.
    I wasnt drunk the second time i ****** her. I blamed it on that the first time- and i wasnt even really drunk then. Anyway she definately came, and i'm just wondering how the hell she did seeing as i felt nothing. Girls like this should be shot- atleast in the stomach.
    Why the hell do i hate fat so much? i think i probably have a problem, but i think it's cause i have never had any really. She as amazed how i didnt ***, and suggested a more fiesty girl lol.
    She didnt even give me a few hours of head the second time like she did the first..........

Anyway it's my own fault for settling for crap i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ms500)
    Cushion for the pushing!!!
    my ******* elbows are red raw. i got all dry skin on em now- she takes the ******* biscuit!(literally)

(Original post by sam188)
    I am .. not a jew luckily. .. i wouldn't touch a fatty so i know this .. Girls like this should be shot- at least in the stomach. .. i think i probably have a problem
    Yes, I think you probably do.

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry- but i wanted my first time to be special.

Special? So you banged some random fat chick...

Thats some special lovin' there.

ReputationRep:
    she wasnt really fat-just her thighs. i dont mind big thighs really anyway. it was just because she was so loose that i found it wrong. She was a nice girl though and i met her on a site lol. I'm prob just being **** about this, and am impatient for some nice pussy. i wes just gobsmacked at how it didnt even feel like i was sexing anything. Just feel's like i've beed done over tbh

ReputationRep:
    she wasnt really fat-just her thighs.
    seriously, how fat? we need some comparison here........

ReputationRep:
    am impatient for some nice pussy.
    GOOD LUCK IN FINDING SOME!

ReputationRep:
    How Fat!!!!???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.