Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 2010 Valentine's Day Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeeeeeee I'm so pleased with myself! I've sorted out all my presents for my boyfriend and I think he'll like them :love: I just need one more thing, something he can keep, but I don't know what to get.

ReputationRep:
    depends how much you want to spend really......what about a money clip? a framed picture of the two of you, a wallet, does he wear shirts? if so cufflinks....

Hope this helps x

ReputationRep:
    Sakura-Chan - what have you got your boyfriend?

All my boyfriend ever wants as a present is "something to keep", like he got me a charm bracelet that can be added to.

But I can't for the life of me think of something to keep. We don't really have any pictures together so any framed pictures or collage is kind of out of the question.

How you thought of anything that he can keep? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    Ok so valentines day is a month away:eek: I will have been with my boyfriend for 2 years:p:
    Just wondering what everyone has planned for there other half or if your just sending a card to someone you like
    What kind of things are you getting him/her??
    I AM HAPPY AND I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND HAPP YON THAT DAY NOTHING ELSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Eeeeeeeeeee I'm so pleased with myself! I've sorted out all my presents for my boyfriend and I think he'll like them :love: I just need one more thing, something he can keep, but I don't know what to get.
    Oooh yey! Care to share?

ReputationRep:
    roses?

hey guys its me and my gfs first valentines and i was wondering if anyone could give me any advice as long as its cheap and affordable. I am a student and kinda depending on ema as i have no job lol. So anything or anyplaces i could do or take her in London thats within the £10-30 price range. I just want to make it special and like show her how much i appreciate her.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm on a hunt for minigifts and items to give my girlfriend on Valentine's Day!

So let's list them all out and make a HUGE thread and list altogether!! This should help out everyone!

1. Roses (& Other Flowers)
    2. Chocolates
    3. Love/Red/Valentines Fluffy Animals
    4. Red Origami
    5. Red Heart-Shaped Love Letters/Notes!
    6. Out-of-town date, special evening!

ReputationRep:
    Quirky/cute things which have absolutely no valentines day connotations.

Not that I plan on doing anything on valentines day, just thought I'd contribute.

ReputationRep:
    take her out somewhere special that she can remember, like somewhere out of town.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know any websites that could help? and also does anyone know where i could get quirky/cute things for a gf this valentines. And i will try camden later lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rurounikenji)
    anyone know any websites that could help? and also does anyone know where i could get quirky/cute things for a gf this valentines. And i will try camden later lol
    Dude go to poundland, theres heasps of stuff there, she would'nt even notice trust!

ReputationRep:
    A HUG.

I'd like a hug on Valentine's day. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    My plan is to get nothing for my boyfriend and just remind him of all the things I've bought for him in the past

Well it was my plan :p:

Think I will skim through this thread and try and get some cost effective ideas for V-Day, my current balance in my bank account is £1.45 :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Being single on the run-up to Valentine's Day isn't a nice feeling.
    I told a girl I liked her; nothing came of it. She had a lot on at the time but said we could hook up later in the year sometime, when she has less on.
    I know her address.
    Send her a valentine's day card (obviously anonymously)?
    Y/N?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Being single on the run-up to Valentine's Day isn't a nice feeling.
    I told a girl I liked her; nothing came of it. She had a lot on at the time but said we could hook up later in the year sometime, when she has less on.
    I know her address.
    Send her a valentine's day card (obviously anonymously)?
    Y/N?
    Yes yes! But initial it so it's not completely anonymous? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes! But initial it so it's not completely anonymous? :yep:
    Just initials... could do I suppose! On the other hand, I don't want her thinking I'm pushing it. She's already said no once I suppose - hence why I was thinking do it anonymously. If she remembers I like her then she could always approach me, guessing it was from me? If you see what I mean?
    Or do you think I should initial it and see how it goes?

ReputationRep:
    i'll be moving my things into his house ^_^
    No idea what to get him though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Just initials... could do I suppose! On the other hand, I don't want her thinking I'm pushing it. She's already said no once I suppose - hence why I was thinking do it anonymously. If she remembers I like her then she could always approach me, guessing it was from me? If you see what I mean?
    Or do you think I should initial it and see how it goes?
    Initial it and see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Initial it and see how it goes
    Will do - thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.