Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianstudent)
    Gave her that for her birthday.. :P
    ah right, ermmm you could get her a voucher for something in the underwear department...

- Flowers
    - Chocolates
    - DVD's/CD's
    - Book/s
    - Vouchers
    - Jewellery

Thats all I can think of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannidolly)
    omg ive done this! :yes: how many attempts did it take you? awwww i love valentines im too cheesy lol
    Just the one! Although I haven't iced it yet (I covered it in melted chocolate last night, so I had to wait for that to harden), so it might still totally fail :p: Did your boyfriend like yours when you did it? My boyfriend's had a crappy week so I'm giving the cookie tonight in the hope that it'll cheer him up!

ReputationRep:
    I got my first present today I'm getting one from my boyfriend per day, until Sunday.

Today's was a duck teddy-type thing that has lavender and what feels like beans in it, you put it in the microwave and it's goes all warm like a hot water bottle and stays warm for 'ages.' He said it's because I always complain about missing warm cuddles when he's not there, awwwwwwwwwwwww :p:

His first present is being delivered in an hour! A box of six gorgeous cupcakes that will look like these, but white and red:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XDaydreamer)
    I got a Valentines Card today a proper anonymous one as well!!
    that's all I have to say
    yaaaaay!
    i thought the days of anonymous valentine's cards were all gone...
    ahhh :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    Just the one! Although I haven't iced it yet (I covered it in melted chocolate last night, so I had to wait for that to harden), so it might still totally fail :p: Did your boyfriend like yours when you did it? My boyfriend's had a crappy week so I'm giving the cookie tonight in the hope that it'll cheer him up!
    I made loads but managed to turn them into mini ones so ive got a batch of em now lol im seeing him tomoro so thats when ill give em to him im just hoping that the saying goes- its not how they look its how they taste lol awwwwwwww thats what love's for!

Bump, Please I need help :p:

ReputationRep:
    id give her a nice rose, a single one is not too OTT,

id be happy with chocoloate, dependng on what type it is/ where its from???

ReputationRep:
    Single red rose, chocolate, card. Sounds to me you've only been together a short while so i think this will deffinately equal at least a blowjob.

ReputationRep:
    i just sent someone special an card with a poem i wrote coz she likes poetry - praying she thinks its sweet not weird - haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookitsdanhunt)
    Single red rose, chocolate, card. Sounds to me you've only been together a short while so i think this will deffinately equal at least a blowjob.

haha. (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I got my first present today I'm getting one from my boyfriend per day, until Sunday.

Today's was a duck teddy-type thing that has lavender and what feels like beans in it, you put it in the microwave and it's goes all warm like a hot water bottle and stays warm for 'ages.' He said it's because I always complain about missing warm cuddles when he's not there, awwwwwwwwwwwww :p:

His first present is being delivered in an hour! A box of six gorgeous cupcakes that will look like these, but white and red:
    :five:
    I just made something like that, but with cream cheese icing (it tastes just like the bitst in Strawberry Cheesecake icecream) and with coconut on top

ReputationRep:
    we met on 15th of jan, started dating in the end of jan....so we ve been together for like 3 weeks...i still dont know him very well...he has very well paid job so he can afford everything he wants, expensive clothes,expensive car....im a student so i can affort to buy him very expensive present thats why.... im stuck!!...i dont love him/so no hearts or "i love u" things/ thought he told me he loves me :rolleyes: ... ooh and im a virgin soo i feel its too early to get intimate...

what kind of present do u think i should give him?

ReputationRep:
    a car

ReputationRep:
    I know what 99.9% of males are going to say :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dvdvideo.co.nz/shop/images/blow.jpg
    http://www.raidercheckup.com/s/689/i...editor/job.jpg

And

http://babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerd...8-15/steak.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry_BB)
    we met on 15th of jan, started dating in the end of jan....so we ve been together for like 3 weeks...i still dont know him very well...he has very well paid job so he can afford everything he wants, expensive clothes,expensive car....im a student so i can affort to buy him very expensive present thats why.... im stuck!!...i dont love him/so no hearts or "i love u" things/ thought he told me he loves me :rolleyes: ...

Give him something like a bracelet or necklace, he will like whatever you give him if he actually loves you enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    Why do you call him your boyfriend if you don't love him?

Give him something like a bracelet or necklace, he will like whatever you give him if he actually loves you enough.
    What? I don't get this?

ReputationRep:

I don't get that either; what should she call him, her male acquaintance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry_BB)
    we met on 15th of jan, started dating in the end of jan....so we ve been together for like 3 weeks...i still dont know him very well...he has very well paid job so he can afford everything he wants, expensive clothes,expensive car....im a student so i can affort to buy him very expensive present thats why.... im stuck!!...i dont love him/so no hearts or "i love u" things/ thought he told me he loves me :rolleyes: ...

(Original post by Chez87)
    What? I don't get this?
    My english is bad then. I just wouldn't call someone bf/gf if I don't love them... yet

ReputationRep:
    What the f :dry:
    Stop talking like a chick dude, grow a pair.

OP, at this early stage a material gift can't really be of much value (unless ofcourse you get him a proper gift, which would be disproportionate to the relationship) so the best gift you could give him right now is saving him some effort and hassle by letting him go to your next base.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.