Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 2010 Valentine's Day Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    anal

ReputationRep:
    Got a rose left on my pillow today (from boyfriend, not some creepy stalker)

ReputationRep:
    no sex pls or blowjobs

ReputationRep:
    noone?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing...a card.

I'm not even giving that at Valentine, I think it has been nearly 9 months lol.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, been with my guy for 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    Cook him dinner or something. Or a jokey present if you've got any in-jokes or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry_BB)
    we met on 15th of jan, started dating in the end of jan....so we ve been together for like 3 weeks...i still dont know him very well...he has very well paid job so he can afford everything he wants, expensive clothes,expensive car....im a student so i can affort to buy him very expensive present thats why.... im stuck!!...i dont love him/so no hearts or "i love u" things/ thought he told me he loves me :rolleyes: ... ooh and im a virgin soo i feel its too early to get intimate...

what kind of present do u think i should give him?
    Give him a lap dance!!!!!!!
    Or buy a funny/scary movie that you can watch together!

ReputationRep:
    It's not about him making more money it's about being caring.

Plan a really nice romantic evening in,cook him something he really likes, have candle lit dinner, show him you care in many ways, watch a movie toghether - just make it really special in little ways for example throwing flower petals around the place, having candles lit up etc.

Or plan a day at the spa toghether - just quality time really.

What are his likes and dislikes?

ReputationRep:
    Are people seriously expected to get their partners presents this weekend? It's a Hallmark holiday, for god's sake.

I'll be getting my boyfriend a card.

ReputationRep:
    what is this hallmark card?

ReputationRep:
    buggati veyron, im sure he cant afford that, nah seriously jus get him a card youve onli started dating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr10)
    buggati veyron, im sure he cant afford that, nah seriously jus get him a card youve onli started dating.
    In my dreams, someone will buy me one of these for Valentine's day one day :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emperor)
    a car
    Him.

Give him Emperor.

ReputationRep:
    Well my fiancee and I have been together for 2 years, and this year to save on money we are doing that £20 Marks and Spencer deal (oh yes... we are :P) and getting a film to watch.

ReputationRep:
    do people send these to friends :confused:

theres a girl i like, but dont want to come across as weird by sending something by text (she is single tho)

might text her and a couple of others so as not to make it so obvious i only want to send her one :p:

ReputationRep:
    and any ideas of something sweet to say

ReputationRep:
    don't text the others, girls send enough mixed messages there's no point you confusing things further!!

ReputationRep:
    i don't really send to my friends, but if i got one (from who i wasn't expecting at all) then i'd feel
    does she know you like her?
    if anything..just write: happy valentines xx

ReputationRep:
    haha. FML i've been thinking the same thing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.