Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anal

ReputationRep:
    Got a rose left on my pillow today (from boyfriend, not some creepy stalker)

ReputationRep:
    no sex pls or blowjobs

ReputationRep:
    noone?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing...a card.

I'm not even giving that at Valentine, I think it has been nearly 9 months lol.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, been with my guy for 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    Cook him dinner or something. Or a jokey present if you've got any in-jokes or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry_BB)
    we met on 15th of jan, started dating in the end of jan....so we ve been together for like 3 weeks...i still dont know him very well...he has very well paid job so he can afford everything he wants, expensive clothes,expensive car....im a student so i can affort to buy him very expensive present thats why.... im stuck!!...i dont love him/so no hearts or "i love u" things/ thought he told me he loves me :rolleyes: ... ooh and im a virgin soo i feel its too early to get intimate...

what kind of present do u think i should give him?
    Give him a lap dance!!!!!!!
    Or buy a funny/scary movie that you can watch together!

ReputationRep:
    It's not about him making more money it's about being caring.

Plan a really nice romantic evening in,cook him something he really likes, have candle lit dinner, show him you care in many ways, watch a movie toghether - just make it really special in little ways for example throwing flower petals around the place, having candles lit up etc.

Or plan a day at the spa toghether - just quality time really.

What are his likes and dislikes?

ReputationRep:
    Are people seriously expected to get their partners presents this weekend? It's a Hallmark holiday, for god's sake.

I'll be getting my boyfriend a card.

ReputationRep:
    what is this hallmark card?

ReputationRep:
    buggati veyron, im sure he cant afford that, nah seriously jus get him a card youve onli started dating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr10)
    buggati veyron, im sure he cant afford that, nah seriously jus get him a card youve onli started dating.
    In my dreams, someone will buy me one of these for Valentine's day one day :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emperor)
    a car
    Him.

Give him Emperor.

ReputationRep:
    Well my fiancee and I have been together for 2 years, and this year to save on money we are doing that £20 Marks and Spencer deal (oh yes... we are :P) and getting a film to watch.

ReputationRep:
    do people send these to friends :confused:

theres a girl i like, but dont want to come across as weird by sending something by text (she is single tho)

might text her and a couple of others so as not to make it so obvious i only want to send her one :p:

ReputationRep:
    and any ideas of something sweet to say

ReputationRep:
    don't text the others, girls send enough mixed messages there's no point you confusing things further!!

ReputationRep:
    i don't really send to my friends, but if i got one (from who i wasn't expecting at all) then i'd feel
    does she know you like her?
    if anything..just write: happy valentines xx

ReputationRep:
    haha. FML i've been thinking the same thing.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.