Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i'll be emailing my ex and telling him exactly how he's going to die at my hands.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess your right, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    I will be staring at passers by from my bedroom window whilst furiously masturbating from behind the curtains.

excellent plan :gthumb:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I will be staring at passers by from my bedroom window whilst furiously masturbating from behind the curtains.

Loooooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    ur profile is racist cuzz ...towards africans y u sayin dey got sugar canes
    ROFLWUT, laughed hard at this post.

On topic, just give it to her.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not doing anything. :p: Just another day for me!

ReputationRep:
    There are about seven million threads like this already, including a sticky in H&R... do, please, for the sake of our sanity, shut up about Valentine's day.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing this year because I am single Just gonna be another Sunday.
    But thanks for sharing...

ReputationRep:

I have similar plans, however I will be replacing the furious masturbation with chocolate eating and the heckling of couples, miserable in each other's company or otherwise.

Or... maybe I won't :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    i thought valentines cards were meant to be anonymous

ReputationRep:

How can you see them outside from behind the curtains? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I shall be doing maths work, then hopping along on my spacehopper around campus in a homage to Monkey Dust (google/youtube it )

Then I'll ask what a nice woman I know is doing and wait on tenterhooks as to her reply.... :rolleyes: << that smilie always makes me think of Shaun Keaveny.

ReputationRep:
    Jut got in after the best night out ever n the history of the world

I love you tsr people
    u r the apples of my eyes
    I would marry u all if I could

sleep tight my sugar monkeys

mwah xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ReputationRep:
    As the title states.....a lot of threads around with guys saying what they got their gf's but not many about what girls got their bf's.

ReputationRep:
    well my bf isnt big on valentines, we both prefer birthdays and christmas for real presents
    so we both said we'd write eachother a letter about how we really feel and stuff, i also found some old doodles i did when i used to think of him and i draw better than i talk so im giving them to him too

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely card obviously, and then I've bought him a Thorntons heart chocolate which says "I love you" on it, and also got a picture of us blown up and put in a frame I can't wait to read his card though, every time he writes me a card it's so sweet! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becomingbindy)
    Lovely card obviously, and then I've bought him a Thorntons heart chocolate which says "I love you" on it, and also got a picture of us blown up and put in a frame I can't wait to read his card though, every time he writes me a card it's so sweet! xx

awww thats so sweeet how long have you guys been together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveOrangeJuice)
    awww thats so sweeet how long have you guys been together?
    It's in my signature, just over a year Second valentine's together today which is quite cool.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, yet. When he's home next i'mma make him some vanilla flavoured cupcakes (His fave!) with some heart icing/I love you motif going on. Yum! Then book a meal/hotel.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.