Turn on thread page Beta

What's acceptable to eat at this time of night?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I'm starving. I've heard that it's bad to eat after a certain time of night, but I could seriously do with some munch. I know that there's home made curry in the fridge that would be so good right now..

Suggestions?!

ReputationRep:
    Eat anything in your house.

ReputationRep:
    toast or cereal?

I wouldn't normally have anything that needs cooking or heating at this time. Except maybe porridge if I'm feeling nostalgic.

ReputationRep:
    Eat the curry. Eating this late on a one off won't hurt you. I just had a pop tart :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, go for the curry. It's not going to do anything bad to you.

ReputationRep:
    eat it! I made super noodles at midnight and ate them in bed the other night. Completely sober too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Basically, I'm starving. I've heard that it's bad to eat after a certain time of night, but I could seriously do with some munch. I know that there's home made curry in the fridge that would be so good right now..

Suggestions?!
    who cares? i was about to suggest curry until i read the thread. eat it. especially if youve been drinking

ReputationRep:
    I want munch too =/
    We have cocopops downstairs, I want.
    But, meh, its late aha.
    Have some ice cream (Y)

ReputationRep:
    It's only "bad" because your metabolic rate slows right down when you sleep, making digestion less efficient, meaning you won't get all the nutrients of the food etc. Once won't hurt, go for a wedding cake or something.

ReputationRep:
    The blood of a virgin.

ReputationRep:

Suggestions?!
    if i eat anything other than cornflakes this late i get nightmares - especially cheese :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paranoid Android 64)
    The blood of a virgin.
    Om nom nom... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Go get a kebab!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    if i eat anything other than cornflakes this late i get nightmares - especially cheese :p:
    Cheese gives me nightmares too! I used to include eating cheesy toast in my bedtime routine when I was younger, took me a while to realise that it was screwing with my dreams. I got chased by a huge mammoth in one of them. Scary ****! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed... Don't be eating at this time!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adammmmm)
    Go to bed... Don't be eating at this time!!
    Hahaha! Hiya stranger. :P:
    I'm not sure if I can actually be arsed getting out of bed to go get food anyway. And I was at the gym tonight, that curry will totally defeat the purpose of the gym.

ReputationRep:
    Scrambled egg on toast (y)

I always have that at ridiculous times in the morning. It's usually my hangover food as well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm eating a salad at the moment It sounds good but I've just eaten a (small) chow mein too :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just had a sqaure sausage roll and brown sauce. Went down a treat.

Probably say a sandwich or just scoff the curry.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! Hiya stranger. :P:
    I'm not sure if I can actually be arsed getting out of bed to go get food anyway. And I was at the gym tonight, that curry will totally defeat the purpose of the gym.
    Man i haven't been on this forum in AGES! It really will, just skive some classes tomorrow and have the curry then...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.