Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's acceptable to eat at this time of night?! watch

Pringles or biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    Anything! As long as you know you wont wake up for bad digestion and end up throwing it all back up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adammmmm)
    Man i haven't been on this forum in AGES! It really will, just skive some classes tomorrow and have the curry then...
    You need to catch up! :yes:
    I'm off college tomorrow, got a driving lesson so probably have curry for tea. Bed time I spose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Cheese gives me nightmares too! I used to include eating cheesy toast in my bedtime routine when I was younger, took me a while to realise that it was screwing with my dreams. I got chased by a huge mammoth in one of them. Scary ****! :yes:
    i used to dream i was getting chased by a tiger in the jungle every time i had cheese before bed scary shiz indeed :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently eating my way through several packs of rich tea biscuits....haven't had them in ages

ReputationRep:
    Aww, make egg mayo on toast, or a hotdog :coma:

If you don't have these supplies, go for the curry :top:

ReputationRep:
    Noodles! Accompanied by some Law and Order Special Victims Unit. Great night.

ReputationRep:
    cereal is good no matter what time of day it is! and anything toastable is nice as a midnight snack.
    the cheese thing is a total myth btw, not true in the slightest! yummm cheese is also one of my fave cheeky snacks before bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Eat the curry. Eating this late on a one off won't hurt you. I just had a pop tart :p:
    Oh yeah i just remembered pop tarts, yum yum... i've not had 1 in years

ReputationRep:
    just eat everything you can get your hands on. oh thats a nice apple NOM ooh i think ill have these biscuits, om nom nom, oh no stationary crumbs on my jeans! not today sir, *flick* etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b_raza)
    Oh yeah i just remembered pop tarts, yum yum... i've not had 1 in years
    Ever tried hot fudge sundae ones? Omg....they truly are the king of pop tarts Can't get them in the UK unless you pay extortionate prices though.

ReputationRep:
    Rice Krispies or Frosties.

Don't eat the curry until you look under the table...you'll know what I mean when you do it.

a milk protein isolate shake with greek yogurt and tahini, that's acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    who is the guy in your siganture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    Don't eat the curry until you look under the table...you'll know what I mean when you do it.
    What?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfranny)
    who is the guy in your siganture?
    Gerard Butler. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Gerard Butler. :yes:
    Is he gay, surely..

What?!
    Do it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I just tried to warm up veggie shepards pie and got told to 'go to bed'.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.