Turn on thread page Beta

What's acceptable to eat at this time of night?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Ever tried hot fudge sundae ones? Omg....they truly are the king of pop tarts Can't get them in the UK unless you pay extortionate prices though.
    i've never even had them and they sound nice mmm... i love fudgey toffey stuff stuff. I'm not a fan of Mcdonalds but their toffee/fudge/caramel (whatever flavour it is man) sundae is delicious. I'm hungry now, uh oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ('',))
    I just tried to warm up veggie shepards pie and got told to 'go to bed'.
    this always happens to me. can't beat late night toast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    Do it!!!!
    I did. I still don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfranny)
    Is he gay, surely..
    I bloody well hope not. Would be such a waste!
    Why would you think he's gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    a shame for you certainly. Don't rule others out though...

but yes, he's bi - admittedly.

I respect his decision to tell the world he's bi, it's easier than being 100% gay (which he is, of course) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No I’m not. I don’t know myself what I am so it can be bewildering to see that being plugged. I have been in relationships with women. And men. That doesn’t make me gay. That doesn’t make me straight. Its hard enough to go through these things in my mind without being scrutinised about it so there are times when you want to close the door and say my sexuality is my own personal business.”

Cereal!!! and tea. Copious amounts of it. Anything else requires effort.

ReputationRep:
    No I’m not. I don’t know myself what I am so it can be bewildering to see that being plugged. I have been in relationships with women. And men. That doesn’t make me gay. That doesn’t make me straight. Its hard enough to go through these things in my mind without being scrutinised about it so there are times when you want to close the door and say my sexuality is my own personal business.”
    Lol fair enough, but I didn't ask about your sexuality. :P:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conall1)
    Noodles! Accompanied by some Law and Order Special Victims Unit. Great night.

I love Law and Order on procrastination nights. And you can't go wrong with pasta :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol fair enough, but I didn't ask about your sexuality. :P:
    that's a quote from him, btw :mad:

ReputationRep:
    That's wonderful. My life has been so enhanced from this new information. :confused:
    Why are you talking about Gerard Butler's sexuality on a food thread? Srsly.

ReputationRep:

I also thought you were talking about yourself =)) However, I am shocked to find out Gerard Butler is bisexual. He is so... manly.

ReputationRep:
    That's wonderful. My life has been so enhanced from this new information. :confused:
    Why are you talking about Gerard Butler's sexuality on a food thread? Srsly.
    you asked me a question and I answered it? Why are you vexed?

ReputationRep:
    Porridge goes down a treat...in fact I just had it myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    I'm currently eating my way through several packs of rich tea biscuits....haven't had them in ages
    I get like that with rich teas (and really food in general). :p:

I'm currently munching my way through a mixed selection tin thingy of biscuits. Yum... while revising of course. I've taken to eating this late at night regularly now though cos I go to bed so late. Last night I didn't sleep til past 6am... lol... if I didn't eat past like 10pm, I wouldn't eat much all day. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I'm starving. I've heard that it's bad to eat after a certain time of night, but I could seriously do with some munch. I know that there's home made curry in the fridge that would be so good right now..

Suggestions?!
    Well I just has a cheese and onion pasty. Which I microwaved so it went all yummy and soggy.

ReputationRep:
    In the holidays I eat so late, I get hungry really quick. Anything warm is great. I'm hungry right now, the effort to go and make something though....but then hard to sleep with a hungry stomach...ah the dilemmas of life.

ReputationRep:
    just had doritos chilly heatwave. the fruit was to far away.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...the OP was concerned about food 3 hours ago..
    ..but Im hungry now

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.