Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need to know where to get the conformation certificate that goes with the passport that you post or the birth certificate? I heard you get of the Student loans company website but where do I get it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wordup)
    I need to know where to get the conformation certificate that goes with the passport that you post or the birth certificate? I heard you get of the Student loans company website but where do I get it?
    Would they be the ones available from this page? Look under "Proof of identity - students with a UK passport" and "Proof of identity - UK students without a passport".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Would they be the ones available from this page? Look under "Proof of identity - students with a UK passport" and "Proof of identity - UK students without a passport".
    Thanks a lot. Is it possible if i can email this form and if so where do i email it to?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot. Is it possible if i can email this form and if so where do i email it to?
    AFAIK you have to post them. Addresses are on this page.

ReputationRep:
    No, it'll need to be posted.

ReputationRep:
    Is it to late for me to post it because the deadline is Jan 18th

ReputationRep:
    Send it using recorded delivery today and it should be received by SLC the next day. I posted my things yesterday and it got delivered to them today.

EDIT: Realised it is Friday so maybe use Special Delivery Next Day instead, does cost quite alot though around £4.95 for it to be delivered to SLC on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Send it using recorded delivery today and it should be received by SLC the next day. I posted my things yesterday and it got delivered to them today.

EDIT: Realised it is Friday so maybe use Special Delivery Next Day instead, does cost quite alot though around £4.95 for it to be delivered to SLC on Saturday.
    Recorded isn't necessarily any faster than First/Second Class (depending on which recorded service you use). As you also mention, Special Delivery is the way to go for urgent post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Recorded isn't necessarily any faster than First/Second Class (depending on which recorded service you use). As you also mention, Special Delivery is the way to go for urgent post.
    Mmm that is true but at least you can track your mail until it is delivered which I think it is very important since with SLC you never know if they have received you're information or not lol.

I was quite happy with the First Class Recorded Delivery since it cost £3 less than the Special Delivery but was delivered the next day without any problems.

ReputationRep:
    What deadline is that and who gave it to you - SFE?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.