The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dunno what i'm doing, not really bothered
Reply 21
eric bischoff
when did you become so depressed

When I realised that some people in this world just lack the basic ability to comprehend many concepts pertaining or relating to, essentailly, common sense.
Reply 23
Tek
When I realised that some people in this world just lack the basic ability to comprehend many concepts pertaining or relating to, essentailly, common sense.

maybe i dont lack them abilities when im not on here but when im on here im a new person
Reply 24
Absolution
ouch :biggrin:

did you fall over?
Reply 25
Tek

Absolution
ouch :biggrin:

eric bischoff
did you fall over?

I rest my case.
eric bischoff
maybe i dont lack them abilities when im not on here but when im on here im a new person

MPD.
Reply 27
Tek
I rest my case.

didnt no there was a case
Reply 28
eric bischoff
didnt no there was a case

No, it was more a truism than a case.
eric bischoff

you should maybe look into that, like when eric eats a banana a magical transformation occurs, eric is bananaman!

when eric turns on his computer an amazing transformation occurs, eric is a tit! j/k
Reply 30
Absolution
when eric turns on his computer an amazing transformation occurs, eric is a tit! j/k

Hahaha :biggrin:
Reply 31
Absolution
you should maybe look into that, like when eric eats a banana a magical transformation occurs, eric is bananaman!

no i would have to agree
Reply 32
I'm meeting my friend during the day in Birmingham for food and cocktails then I'm going out to a few pubs in the evening with some other friends and then going clubbing.
Reply 33
Sounds fun.
Reply 34
Tek
Hahaha :biggrin:

Tek, happy Chanukah! :smile:
i'm going to a mate's house party in teddington with 200 people (she has a big house!)
Reply 36
serendipity
i'm going to a mate's house party in teddington with 200 people (she has a big house!)

She must have to fit 200 people in.

Latest

Trending

Trending