Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    dunno what i'm doing, not really bothered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    when did you become so depressed
    When I realised that some people in this world just lack the basic ability to comprehend many concepts pertaining or relating to, essentailly, common sense.

ReputationRep:
    ouch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    When I realised that some people in this world just lack the basic ability to comprehend many concepts pertaining or relating to, essentailly, common sense.
    maybe i dont lack them abilities when im not on here but when im on here im a new person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    ouch
    did you fall over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    ouch
    did you fall over?
    I rest my case.

ReputationRep:
    maybe i dont lack them abilities when im not on here but when im on here im a new person

MPD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    I rest my case.
    didnt no there was a case

ReputationRep:
    didnt no there was a case
    No, it was more a truism than a case.

ReputationRep:
    you should maybe look into that, like when eric eats a banana a magical transformation occurs, eric is bananaman!

when eric turns on his computer an amazing transformation occurs, eric is a tit! j/k

ReputationRep:
    when eric turns on his computer an amazing transformation occurs, eric is a tit! j/k
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    you should maybe look into that, like when eric eats a banana a magical transformation occurs, eric is bananaman!

no i would have to agree

ReputationRep:
    I'm meeting my friend during the day in Birmingham for food and cocktails then I'm going out to a few pubs in the evening with some other friends and then going clubbing.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Hahaha
    Tek, happy Chanukah!

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to a mate's house party in teddington with 200 people (she has a big house!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    i'm going to a mate's house party in teddington with 200 people (she has a big house!)
    She must have to fit 200 people in.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.