The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Yeah? Good for you. My thread is way superior. Nobody else talks about the age thing like me :P
I bet you've read the threads she provided. You'll say you havent but deep down we know you have. You big virgin
Reply 4
A GROWN MAN CRYING.
I bet you've read the threads she provided. You'll say you havent but deep down we know you have. You big virgin

I sure did! What part of my second post did you not get? Big? What makes you think that?
Everybody was a virgin at some point, so who cares?
Why does it matter if she is a virgin or not? a girl in her 20's who is a virgin is not weird either.
Personally I wouldn't go out with a virgin, because I don't want to be any girl's 'first guy' and to be honest I don't take relationships/commitment serious enough to be that guy so it's unfair on the girl...which is why I avoid it all together.

Nothing wrong with being virgin though, if anything it means the girl's just been patient instead of sleeping around.
Reply 8
I bloody love them.
If I had a choice between going out with either of identical twins with the exact same personality up and until losing it, I would choose the virgin.
Reply 10
well she wouldn't have anyone to compare me to.. so i have no problem with virgins:biggrin:
Don't care. I'm not going to think negatively about her for it. I'm also not going to respect her for it, nor wait ages for sex from her either.
Reply 12
virgin, you are the first for her so you can teach her what you like :]
Reply 13
Not bothered either way. It's not important.
In need of deflowering...:woo::eek3::yep:
Reply 15
Id only go for virgins anyway. But this is my personal choice
any guys who are virgin? lol
Reply 17
newlife
Id only go for virgins anyway. But this is my personal choice

same i wouldnt want a none virgin
Not my thing.
Reply 19
Well if I found out a girl was a virgin and she was relatively old (like mid 20s or something) I might wonder what the reason for that is. But chances are by the time I'd find that out, I'd already know them quite well so I'd already know if I like them or not, making it completely irrelevant.

Latest

Trending

Trending