Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - what do you think about virgin girls? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    any guys who are virgin? lol
    Me- 20 years old and a virgin involuntarily. Not only that but I haven't gotten my first kiss, gone on a date or even held a girl's hand.
    Pathetic, I know.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a virgin. Voluntarily though

ReputationRep:
    I read that as "what do you do about virgin girls" ...

but seriously? It depends on if your personality matches the personality of the guy. If he's someone who values sex, lost it early and has a history of sleeping around, chances are he'll find it weird that you're a virgin. Chances are though, that he isn't really right for you either. Find someone you trust & it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Me- 20 years old and a virgin involuntarily. Not only that but I haven't gotten my first kiss, gone on a date or even held a girl's hand.
    Pathetic, I know.
    Dude losing your virginity(atleast for a guy) means absolutely ******* nothing. I don't mean to sound like a ****, but if i went out alot and that, i could pull fit birds easily.

Anyway i was a complete tool and lost it the other week aged 21, to some chuby legged girl/women/fatty. She thought she knew everything about sex, but at the end of the day she had a crap body, and was so loose it was embarassing. i made her *** loads and she couldn't do f all for me. It didnt even feel like i was having sex with her lol.
    Anyway my point is- i was desperate to lose it(was just in my head a few weeks ago and wouldnt go away for about 72 hours lol) and now i feel stupid for settling for something just because i thought i wasn't normal. I wouldn't say losing my virginity(atleast to the bird i shagged) has changed me. I feel exactly the same- no long term difference whatsoever. Getting girls should be an easy thing- please dont make it into an obligation like i did.

I don't really find virgins sexy. I'm 21 now in my last year of uni, so there aren't really many virgins that are attractive out there now. When I was 18 I was with a virgin for a bit. I waited for ages until she was ready to have sex because i did care about her and I know it's important. I didn't really enjoy it at all when it happened, she was awkward and there was no sexy flow and I couldn't get into it because I was too worried about hurting her. Our relationship fizzled out a bit after that - I mean we were together for a few months after but I never really felt the same about her. Obviously the sex improved but there was never that instant spark and passion that I'd experienced before.

The other time I had sex with a virgin was when I lost my own virginity. That was a lot better because we were in the same position and there was a spark there because we were going through an experience together.

I don't think i would be with a virgin again, unless she was something really really special because I want a pasionate close relationship and that doesn't mean I want a short term thing I want someone I really like that i can also share good sex with.

My advice to girls that are virgins would be loose your virginity to a boyfriend you've been seeing for a few months or evcen years that is also a virgin. If he cares about you and you care about him and you want to but you're just scared so put it off dont. As long as you were happy to do it and were in a good relationship you wont regret it if you brake up and it wont stand in the way of future relationships. Just dont get the wrong idea from this post and do it with just anyone or a boyfriend you've been seeing for weeks because you will regret it.

ReputationRep:
    My advice to girls that are virgins would be loose your virginity to a boyfriend you've been seeing for a few months or evcen years that is also a virgin. If he cares about you and you care about him and you want to but you're just scared so put it off dont. As long as you were happy to do it and were in a good relationship you wont regret it if you brake up and it wont stand in the way of future relationships. Just dont get the wrong idea from this post and do it with just anyone or a boyfriend you've been seeing for weeks because you will regret it.
    I think when you see the word 'virgin' I think people assume there's a sort of 'innocence' in that person or whatever.
    But I think it's quite short sighted to make those kinds of assumptions about 'virgins' as a 'type' of person. Who says you have to wait months? Who says that by waiting a few weeks you're going to regret it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.