Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

If you were dancing with a really good mate and it got pretty intense would you get off with them knowing that it'd probably be awkward afterwards?

Sounds pretty gay to me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would, just for the hell of it.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what this mate was really good at

ReputationRep:
    lmao... only if I saw them in that way...

ReputationRep:
    not if she had a bf...

ReputationRep:
    Probably not if I didn't want it to go down "that" road.... but if they make a move and you say no, its probably just as bad as if you go along with it, because the friend line hasalready been crossed.

ReputationRep:
    Like everyone else has said, if she does not have a gf and you like her in that way then there is no problem. If you are just doing it because of a moment and do not feel for her in that way, then that is not acceptable. She could get really hurt.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.