Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Opal 3 seems far away but really it's only like 10 mins walk away, closer to uni than Endcliffe.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really looking forward to picking my accomodation! If I can afford it I think I will go for something with an ensuite. I had an ensuite in my undergrad 1st year and looking at the kitchen that was probably a good thing! As I will be coming as a postgrad it's good to hear that they put postgrads with postgrads.....I don't have the energy on an undergrad any more!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I picked Opal 3 because when I went into my first year I put on so much weight living next to the uni so I'm forcing myself to have to walk there now =P I love Opal flats so much, lived in Opal 3 in leeds and it was lovely!!!

ReputationRep:
    How far is Opal 3 from the campus ?

ReputationRep:
    I have accepted my accomodation at Opal 2 for this year. It's close to the main university building and it's near to the city centre. I don't really mind if there are no other first-years as it's so close to the university, there'll be plenty more time to hang out in the Student Union, unlike the students living in the Student villages who will have to make sure they get home before 3am, haha!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone else did choose/get an Opal 2 room there's a facebook group:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...645&ref=search

ReputationRep:
    Yes come join us on the facebook group! I'll be in D12

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.