Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why dont attractive girls sleep around as easy as hot guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Off course if you are a hot male guy I guess you would try adn sleep with loads of hotties all the time, even an average guy does

But off course the better looking you are the easier it will be to get sex with decent looking girls

But why do hot girls often have a bf and some even stay loyal for years

Many use their hotness to get a rich bf or one who they can hope to trust or support them

Some are slutty for sure BUT not as much as guys

But off course a hot girl could get sex with 10 different guys per day every day but they wouldnt want to BUT if I were Bradd Pitt Id do that (with girls not guys off course)

ReputationRep:
    In the month of Manuary....
    You are talking ******** and all men are generally intrested in anything to sexually arouse them....
    Girls, to have fun need to have commitment...
    Dont know why but just no. =]

ReputationRep:
    huh?

thats waht I said?

I mean some hot girls will be slutty but more girls want a reslationship and bf than just sex BUT in saying that loads are slutty but most often like to have a 'bf'...cause they need emotional support haa

ReputationRep:
    If they did that then by default they would become far less attractive to all those that knew.

I have a friend like that, a lot of people think she's pretty until they find out. I just warn all my male friends to stay away.

ReputationRep:
    But off course you are generalising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NyLonEd)
    If they did that then by default they would become far less attractive to all those that knew.

I have a friend like that, a lot of people think she's pretty until they find out. I just warn all my male friends to stay away.
    Until they find out what? That she enjoys sex? How do you warn them off "Hi, this is my friend x, she's really pretty and enjoys sex, so I wouldn't go near her if I were you" wtf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    Until they find out what? That she enjoys sex? How do you warn them off "Hi, this is my friend x, she's really pretty and enjoys sex, so I wouldn't go near her if I were you" wtf?
    Yep that'll really keep the men away from her!

ReputationRep:
    I think I just lost some IQ points reading your post. Thanks OP.

Also they don't sleep around since they, and infact many and probably most males and females, would rather a relationship. Having multiple sexual partners doesn't really achieve anything more than having just one, except higher chance of catching nasty stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Thats delightful.

ReputationRep:
    Men are are genetically programmed to have the urge to impregnate women so they can sew their seed and keep the species going.

Women don't generally have the urge to become pregnant at any opportunity so naturally, we're picky about who we have sex with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForGreatJustice)
    I think I just lost some IQ points reading your post. Thanks OP.

Also they don't sleep around since they, and infact many and probably most males and females, would rather a relationship. Having multiple sexual partners doesn't really achieve anything more than having just one, except higher chance of catching nasty stuff.
    yeh i sometimes wonder this I mean one cute gf and can both be clean and go bareback so its really much better?

BUT then again its in the males mind to reproduce with lots of girls and one girl can get boring and the mind wanders

So, its a tough desicion??

But its not as if its that easy or common to always pull decent birds so one decent bird would be better youd think?

ReputationRep:
    first brad pitt anit hot.
    secondly girls look for a partner, somebody to share their life with.
    guys usually just look for a ****.
    like they say we love with your heats and you love with your dicks.

ReputationRep:
    sure but loads of girls are just sluts

though I guess more % look for bfs?

so say males 80% look for sex 20% like to be in relationship

gilrs prob the other way around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    No, it's more like ''Hi, this is my friend x, shes likes slutting around a bit and hardly uses protection but it's okay because according to her she'll ''never catch anything, they seem clean'' even though she met them all of ten minutes before hand and if you show her enough attention she'll go off with you in your car for a few hours even though you have both been drinking heavily, etc''

Don't get me wrong, I'm her best friend and she's a great person. It's just right now she's getting the wrong sort of reputation and 99% of the people she knows ***** and talk about her behind her back. As her friends we have tried to tell her to slow it down a bit until she goes away to Uni or something. Hey, it's her life, we'll just leave her to it.

At the very least it'd be great if she could just quickly let us know or send us a text at a party to say she's nipping off for a quickie or two with some random so we don't all stay up worried and wander the streets looking for her. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, they do hook up with guys, probably more than the hot guys do.
    They just don't tell you..

ReputationRep:
    Being an attractive man can sometimes hinder your chances with women. For one, some females may brand you a "player" due to your looks. And secondly, good looking boys don't need to focus on other aspects of their persona because they think that all that matters to girls is looks (like boys) so they feel no need to build a decent personality. Because of this, girls will find them unattractive and average looking people with more "edge" get the girls. This is what roughly happens in society.

ReputationRep:
    Well look at it this way.

If you have a key that can open 10 locks, that's a pretty ******* awesome key. Hell, you could even call it the master key.
    But if you have a lock that can be opened by 10 keys, well, that's a pretty **** lock, isnt it.
    :3

(Original post by NyLonEd)
    No, it's more like ''Hi, this is my friend x, shes likes slutting around a bit and hardly uses protection but it's okay because according to her she'll ''never catch anything, they seem clean'' even though she met them all of ten minutes before hand and if you show her enough attention she'll go off with you in your car for a few hours even though you have both been drinking heavily, etc''

Don't get me wrong, I'm her best friend and she's a great person. It's just right now she's getting the wrong sort of reputation and 99% of the people she knows ***** and talk about her behind her back. As her friends we have tried to tell her to slow it down a bit until she goes away to Uni or something. Hey, it's her life, we'll just leave her to it.

At the very least it'd be great if she could just quickly let us know or send us a text at a party to say she's nipping off for a quickie or two with some random so we don't all stay up worried and wander the streets looking for her. :yes:
    You seem like a horrible best friend. You say she's getting the wrong sort of reputation, but you're going around telling all the guys she's a ****?! Worrying for her safety is one thing, but there are better ways to do it. Stop being such an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Girl aren't controlled by their sexual organ

ReputationRep:
    ..perhaps these girls have better morals/more self respect??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.