Turn on thread page Beta

why dont attractive girls sleep around as easy as hot guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    Google 'parental investment', 'anisogamy' and 'genome lag'. Let me hear a hell yeah for A2 psychology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You seem like a horrible best friend. You say she's getting the wrong sort of reputation, but you're going around telling all the guys she's a ****?! Worrying for her safety is one thing, but there are better ways to do it. Stop being such an idiot.
    rep if you weren't anon.
    my thoughts exactly. i wouldn't say that about my bestfriend even if i thought it.

ReputationRep:
    Between 18 and 25 , a woman is like Africa : wild , naturally beautiful and full of mysterious , fertile deltas.

Between 26 and 34 , a woman is like America : well-developed and open for trade , especially for those with stacks of money.

Between 35 and 44 , a woman is like India : sensual , relaxed , in full bloom , aware of her beauty.

Between 45 and 54 , a woman is like France : deliciously mature , still a pleasant destination to visit.

Between 55 and 60 , a woman is like Yugoslavia : a lost war , haunted by the mistakes of the past. Major reconstruction work is mostly the only answer.

Between 61 and 65 , a woman is like Russia : vast , with undefined frontier. The cold climate puts off any potential visitors.

Between 66 and 70 , a woman is like Mongolia : a glorious past , great conquests , but without a future.

After 70 , a woman is like Afghanistan or the north pole: many know its whereabouts , but no-one dares to venture there...

MALE GEOGRAPHY
    Between 15 and 90 , a man is like Zimbabwe : ruled by a ****...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.