The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Google 'parental investment', 'anisogamy' and 'genome lag'. Let me hear a hell yeah for A2 psychology.
Reply 21
Anonymous
You seem like a horrible best friend. You say she's getting the wrong sort of reputation, but you're going around telling all the guys she's a slag?! Worrying for her safety is one thing, but there are better ways to do it. Stop being such an idiot.

rep if you weren't anon.
my thoughts exactly. i wouldn't say that about my bestfriend even if i thought it.
Reply 22
Between 18 and 25 , a woman is like Africa : wild , naturally beautiful and full of mysterious , fertile deltas.

Between 26 and 34 , a woman is like America : well-developed and open for trade , especially for those with stacks of money.

Between 35 and 44 , a woman is like India : sensual , relaxed , in full bloom , aware of her beauty.

Between 45 and 54 , a woman is like France : deliciously mature , still a pleasant destination to visit.

Between 55 and 60 , a woman is like Yugoslavia : a lost war , haunted by the mistakes of the past. Major reconstruction work is mostly the only answer.

Between 61 and 65 , a woman is like Russia : vast , with undefined frontier. The cold climate puts off any potential visitors.

Between 66 and 70 , a woman is like Mongolia : a glorious past , great conquests , but without a future.

After 70 , a woman is like Afghanistan or the north pole: many know its whereabouts , but no-one dares to venture there...

MALE GEOGRAPHY
Between 15 and 90 , a man is like Zimbabwe : ruled by a dick...

Latest

Trending

Trending