Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

why dont attractive girls sleep around as easy as hot guys? watch

Google 'parental investment', 'anisogamy' and 'genome lag'. Let me hear a hell yeah for A2 psychology.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You seem like a horrible best friend. You say she's getting the wrong sort of reputation, but you're going around telling all the guys she's a ****?! Worrying for her safety is one thing, but there are better ways to do it. Stop being such an idiot.
    rep if you weren't anon.
    my thoughts exactly. i wouldn't say that about my bestfriend even if i thought it.

Between 18 and 25 , a woman is like Africa : wild , naturally beautiful and full of mysterious , fertile deltas.

Between 26 and 34 , a woman is like America : well-developed and open for trade , especially for those with stacks of money.

Between 35 and 44 , a woman is like India : sensual , relaxed , in full bloom , aware of her beauty.

Between 45 and 54 , a woman is like France : deliciously mature , still a pleasant destination to visit.

Between 55 and 60 , a woman is like Yugoslavia : a lost war , haunted by the mistakes of the past. Major reconstruction work is mostly the only answer.

Between 61 and 65 , a woman is like Russia : vast , with undefined frontier. The cold climate puts off any potential visitors.

Between 66 and 70 , a woman is like Mongolia : a glorious past , great conquests , but without a future.

After 70 , a woman is like Afghanistan or the north pole: many know its whereabouts , but no-one dares to venture there...

Between 15 and 90 , a man is like Zimbabwe : ruled by a ****...
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.