Turn on thread page Beta

[new spec] Edexcel Chemistry January 2010 Question Paper! watch

ReputationRep:
    Look what I found.

- It's best if you don't give these out yourself (over the internet especially).
    - Do not PM me about anything to do with these.
    - Be sensible with them. Running to your teachers with these could alert the wrong people. We wouldn't want that know, would we?

Discalimer: These papers above have not been illegally taken. They have been 'found' on the internet. The papers have nothing to do with the poster (Doughboy) and if they are infringing upon copyrights, they will be removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughboy)
    Look what I found.

- It's best if you don't give these out yourself (over the internet especially).
    - Do not PM me about anything to do with these.
    - Be sensible with them. Running to your teachers with these could alert the wrong people. We wouldn't want that know, would we?

Papers

Discalimer: These papers above have not been illegally taken. They have been 'found' on the internet. The papers have nothing to do with the poster (Doughboy) and if they are infringing upon copyrights, they will be removed.

Thanks a lot.DO you have the ATP paper too?

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Got the mark scheme by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    this paper was a pretty nasty paper in my opinion, everyone came out shocked, awful paper and very unbalanced in terms of topics involved, i could name so much that didn't come up from the syllabus like no mass spectormacy really or hardly anything on it, no definitions what so ever, no trends really, nothing on bonding and explaining different types of bonding.....i feel like i wasted my time revising and so on blahblah and they even asked us some unit 2 stuff it was rediculous such as the H2 gas collection method they wanted a diagram on that when its not even part of unit 1, they asked about descaling with MgCl2 which is part of unit 2 as well, too much of how science works and the multiple choice section couldnt be made to seem any weirder with the types of questions and answers they wanted.......just awful, im expecting some drop in grade boundarys, 2010 saw a new era, i dont think anyone did too well and this is coming from me, i know the text book inside out, the past papers were deffinately a lot better and much easier........gah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killswitch91)
    this paper was a pretty nasty paper in my opinion, everyone came out shocked, awful paper and very unbalanced in terms of topics involved, i could name so much that didn't come up from the syllabus like no mass spectormacy really or hardly anything on it, no definitions what so ever, no trends really, nothing on bonding and explaining different types of bonding.....i feel like i wasted my time revising and so on blahblah and they even asked us some unit 2 stuff it was rediculous such as the H2 gas collection method they wanted a diagram on that when its not even part of unit 1, they asked about descaling with MgCl2 which is part of unit 2 as well, too much of how science works and the multiple choice section couldnt be made to seem any weirder with the types of questions and answers they wanted.......just awful, im expecting some drop in grade boundarys, 2010 saw a new era, i dont think anyone did too well and this is coming from me, i know the text book inside out, the past papers were deffinately a lot better and much easier........gah
    Everything from Unit 1 that you said didn't come, were actually tested on the paper...

ReputationRep:
    not significantly, and correction, not everything i said.....definitions for one wern't even there and i think i can recall around 5 or more definition in unit 1 for edexcel chemistry

ReputationRep:
    how about edexcel a level biology unit 2 january 2010??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveayu)
    how about edexcel a level biology unit 2 january 2010??
    How about you be quiet and stop asking me to cheat for you? It isn't possible anyways :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the upload
    Where can we find the mark scheme??
    x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much..ahhh now my mind can rest in peace!
    ..well sort of..

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Uploader is such a wizard! does anyone know where the mark scheme is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killswitch91)
    I think grade boundaries will be lowered but not significantly. I got about 68/80 now. is that an A?

ReputationRep:
    anyone got unofical marksheme for biology edexcel unit 2 ....19th jan?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme for the chemistry paper ?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where i can get the chemistry unit 2 2010 paper ???
    Thankz ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Jesu)
    I think grade boundaries will be lowered but not significantly. I got about 68/80 now. is that an A?
    68/80 will be close to 120/120 UMS marks. Last year, 69/80 was full UMS marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    68/80 will be close to 120/120 UMS marks. Last year, 69/80 was full UMS marks.
    but this one was much easier, wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Jesu)
    but this one was much easier, wasn't it?
    I had a look at the paper, this year's paper looked wayyyyyy harder imo.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone actually uploaded the mark scheme yet.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 28, 2011

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.