Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    but none of them have said there younger so until then.I remain the youngest
    hmmm

Ralfi yours is proof by exhaustion.

Eric yours is proof by induction

ReputationRep:
    but none of them have said there younger so until then.I remain the youngest

Technically, you don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Technically, you don't.
    no one has ever told me that there younger

ReputationRep:
    who cares!

well done on making 1000 chicken. I think it is going to take me a while yet

ReputationRep:
    no one has ever told me that there younger
    But loads of people on here will be younger than you. Many people won't even have entered their birthdays, meaning you cannot officially call yoursefl the youngest. Don't worry, though. It's ok.

ReputationRep:
    well done madam chicken. you earnt your 1000 (ie half of arent one word answers like with some people :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    who cares!

i kinda care

keep posting and you will overtake me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    who cares!
    Dont worry. You'll make it there someday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    But loads of people on here will be younger than you. Many people won't even have entered their birthdays, meaning you cannot officially call yoursefl the youngest. Don't worry, though. It's ok.
    damn im always wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    well done madam chicken. you earnt your 1000 (ie half of arent one word answers like with some people :rolleyes: )
    madame chicken?

And whoare you referring to witht eh one word posts?

ReputationRep:
    *hides in the dark corner*

ReputationRep:
    Why thankyou! And I hardly ever put one word answers anyway - always have too much to say!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.