Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

boyfriend may have cheated, should i ask the other girl? Watch

basically my boyf is back at uni and went out last night. he got really drunk and told me he'd come back to his house ALONE with some girl. i questioned him about it this morning and he swears nothing happened. i have heard along the grapevine however that she stayed over IN HIS BED WITH HIM. although i cannot be sure how true this is. he has been known to do this sort of thing in the past. but i have also been known to be crazy jealous/paranoid in the past. he told me her name and it's the same name i've heard from people so the question is: should i message her on facebook and ask what happened? is it being too crazy? do i have the right to be 100% sure? should i just trust him?
    okay maybe that was a few questions but PLEASE give me some advice here. it's eating me up.

and oh yeh, anon or delete cos he uses this.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter what you do. Pick one of the options and stick by it. As long as you do what you think is right at the time, you can have no regrets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but i have also been known to be crazy jealous/paranoid in the past.
    You've got the issues. If you trust him then listen to him. If you don't then message the girl.

ReputationRep:
    Even if you do ask her, it's not like she will definately tell you the truth...she could easily deny it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    she'll just deny it, unless she hates you

ReputationRep:
    No harm in asking, your not in the wrong. She might lie though.

He might pull I Tiger Woods.
    But his voicemail would be -
    "Hi can you do me a favour, my girlfriend knows we slept together can you remove me from your friends list and any photos of us together and deny everything, Huge, Quickly"

ReputationRep:
    make him take a lie detector test on the jeremy kyle show :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I just wouldn't approved the fact that he shared a bed with some girl.

You could ask, she has no reason lie, if she is nice enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    make him take a lie detector test on the jeremy kyle show :pierre:
    lmao, yeah i agree with this (PS I love Jezza!) and if you ask me... any guy that brings girls back to his house FOR ANYTHING...overnight when he has a gf? Nahhhhhhhh! Guilty i say!

ReputationRep:
    This happened to my friend she stayed in this guys bed, and he told his gf that he came back with her but failed to mention that he slept in the same bed as the girl and did more with her. To be honest hun- the real question is do you want to know? Put it this way...would you bring back a guy u didnt fancy back to yours- and sleep in your room. Nope.... and if you did bring him back what would be the point unless you did something. Honestly, this stuff happens all the time at uni- and they always say nothing happened we jsut fell asleep together. I doubt this- and if you know who the girl is.....and you facebooked- she would probably show him and if she despised him because he been rude to her since- she would tell you the truth. Facebook if you want to - shell say no i swear if he asks her too. But sometimes your paranoid for a reason!!!!! But even if you say he is telling the truth, you have every right to be angry and he should be pulling out all the stops to show you how much he cares for you because that is a giant mistake.

ReputationRep:
    keep us posted! i want to know what you doo- and happens x

cheers for your replies.. don't think the situation is jezza kyle worthy though.

spoke to him again last night. he spent all day ignoring me basically so i thought i'd ask him one last time where she stayed. he said they came back together cos they couldn't find any of their friends then they just waited at his house for them all to come back. he says he passed out in his bed then his friends came back and started accusing him of sleeping with the girl etc. i asked him where she was at this point and he said 'i dunno' but why would they accuse him if she was just casually sat downstairs while he passed out in his bed?
    this is the point in the night (after his friends had come back) where he rang me crying saying he was sorry that he come back with a girl and 'ruined everything' but in the morning he said that comment was in reference to having an argument with one of his friends (tbf he was v v drunk when he rang me) he says some of her friends turned up so they went home then all the lads he lives with chilled with him in his room for a bit and she definitely did not stay. seems like a plausible situation. what does everyone think?

i'm beginning to doubt the person who said she stayed over, he might just want to cause trouble.

part of me still does want to message her. she wouldn't really have much reason to lie i don't think. i just don't want to be seen as his idiot girlfriend who is oblivious to him cheating and who he is just using and all his friends know that he is and laugh about it. i just feel like a fool tbh. i hate the idea of people thinking he's cheated on me and that i don't mean anything to him, which is the impression i get. if i do message her though and it he has been telling the truth then all his mates will just think i'm some paranoid weirdo stalker or something, as she is friends with them all and will tell them i bet.

also since i said all this to him he's been extra nice to me. which could just be cos he is sorry but could be guilty conscience. please tell me if i sound like a psycho. think i'm really losing the plot here.

ReputationRep:
    That's what you harami's get for drinking your sharaab.

i've written a message. think i'm gonna send it. quicky, is this a good idea??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i've written a message. think i'm gonna send it. quicky, is this a good idea??
    what was the message?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.