Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for the first 5 months me and my girlfriend used to have sex everywhere and anytime

ReputationRep:
    This is the same girlfriend who can't decide whether she likes you or not over the last few months? :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    I have a simular position. We can only have sex if our homes are empty. At his he has no lock on the door and his younger sisters walk in and out and at mine my younger sister walks in and out. We have no had sex yet and we have been together nearly 9 months. It sucks!!

I know how you feel in a way. I suppose you just have to try and have sex when you can and respect her reasons. I would not force her to do anything. If it is bothering you that much then just talk to her about it and about how you feel. It will let her know and maybe you can both come to a decision about what to do so you can stop feeling bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Pfff. Me and my boyfriend have sex once a week, if that.

Judging by your other thread, you seem to like making problems when there are none.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my gf always watch movies and then somehow get distracted :/

Also I don't get the empty house thing. My room is right above the lounge and it has never stopped us before.
    In the shower is fun

You cant have her upstairs? wtf that sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    This is the same girlfriend who can't decide whether she likes you or not over the last few months? :rolleyes:
    if you had read the update you would understand

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she just needs time to know that you have stopped being like that.

I can sort of see where you are coming from. Before my boyfriend and I got together officially, we had sex everywhere and anywhere. It was fun and exciting. For the first few months of our relationship we would change from having 'sex' and 'making love' (as it were) in a more intimate way. Now, we only ever do it in bed, and he seems to initiate it much less than I do. It makes me wonder whether it's just because he feels so comfortable and doesn't need to be excited etc in order to enjoy himself, or whether he just can't be bothered anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jibba128)
    she told me she still loves me actually, if you had read the update you would understand

i have been a ignorant, acting not interested **** for 2 months, thats why she got scared and didnt know what to do, i told her why id been a **** (because she kept shiouting at me) and we are back to normal now and everything is fine thanks
    Are you 12?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.