Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Apparently she's been undercover because she underwent 10 surgeries.

Improvement?

She used to be so pretty!!!
    If I was her, I wouldnt want to change a single damn thing!

But I loves my fat rolls and tiny boobs :p: :yes: haha!

ReputationRep:
    I feel really sorry for her, she changed herself because people everywhere were making fun of the way she look, her nose and chin etc. And it's only when she believes what people have said and thinks she need to change herself that people say she was stunning before...

What would you do if people judged you constantly on your looks and not much eles, I would be a wreck tbh.

ReputationRep:
    it's so sad as well bcause she's only 23 which is too young imo to make that kind of decision.

ReputationRep:
    She looks so... plain. I really do think that she looked so much more interesting before, now she's smoothed and tweaked to the point where there's nothing special about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yvonnay)
    it's so sad as well bcause she's only 23 which is too young imo to make that kind of decision.
    Yeah, I'm scared to think what she'll look like in twenty years from now!

ReputationRep:
    She looks the same but more fake looking and bigger FAKE boobs. I give her douche husband credit for disagreeing with her surgery decision. She's not worth the time to be on my computer screen. Ahh go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    It makes me a bit sad, she used to be so pretty, and she seemed like she was a really fun person at the beginning of The Hills. Now she just looks really vacant. Poor Heidi.

She looked best like this!

I still really want hair like that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.