Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HOLD I haven't read the whole thread but

am i the only person who reckons she looks better now?

i mean come on

the wide ass nose
    non existant lips

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why anyone would want such huge boobs. I hate mind so much , I'm a size G, it means buying expensive bras, finding tops that suit my shape which are few and far between, its frustrating, annoying, and gives me low self esteem. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    I don't understand why anyone would want such huge boobs. I hate mind so much , I'm a size G, it means buying expensive bras, finding tops that suit my shape which are few and far between, its frustrating, annoying, and gives me low self esteem. Why anyone would do that to themselves is beyond me.
    natural G's never look nice

they lose their roundness and sphereness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    Because she and her husband are publicity whores.

Unsurprisingly they filmed minute by minute accounts of her procedures. I am so sick of the two of them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thats a damn shame, she was sooo much better before

Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    where does it say that?
    It was in a video about this story on Celebbiz or some crap like that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    HOLD I haven't read the whole thread but

am i the only person who reckons she looks better now?

i mean come on

the wide ass nose
    non existant lips
    Yeah, if you like the 'Jackson' look, which most people don't!

ReputationRep:
    I actually think that the plastic surgery has aged her face. She's only 23 for god sake. I also do like the way her body (thats BODY not breasts) has looks really 2dimensional and not as rounded or curved as the picture on the left. She looked more feminine rather than just a beanpole with massive balloons on her chest.
    Her hair looks better in the left picture and I disagree with adonis. I dont think her nose looks wide and although her lips are thinner, it suits her face better. Not everyone looks good with plumped up lips.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I actually think that the plastic surgery has aged her face. She's only 23 for god sake. I also do like the way her body (thats BODY not breasts) has looks really 2dimensional and not as rounded or curved as the picture on the left. She looked more feminine rather than just a beanpole with massive balloons on her chest.
    Her hair looks better in the left picture and I disagree with adonis. I dont think her nose looks wide and although her lips are thinner, it suits her face better. Not everyone looks good with plumped up lips.
    I think she looks better facially, boobs are bit OTT but I'm not going to argue

but all i will say is DAMN

I don't normally like gori's but damn

http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content...deo-photos.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Who is she?

ReputationRep:
    Before: decent
    After: Fat Paris Hilton. Ew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Well, there's not a lot left on that woman that isn't fake. Her tits are fake, her lips have been pumped full of rubbish, her jawline's been messed with, she's had a new nose and most certainly the voice you hear in her 'music' if you can call it that is messed with beyond all recognition.

She is imo, a waste of space. A vacuous money grabbing piece of scum.
    That's a bit harsh, I wouldn't say she was a waste of space, she provides us with many lols because the idea of perfection is pretty much obsolete to begin with.

ReputationRep:
    This is her before plastic surgery ANY plastic surgery! I personally think she looks better after the nose job but now she's gone too far

ReputationRep:
    She looked much nicer before any plastic surgery imo.......

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of her, and can't say I'm sad about that either.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else here wondering who this person is?

And yes, her boobs are horrible now.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    yeah she's defo had brow lift, cheek implants, lip fillers, nose job, boob job (obv), and probs some lipo too. ugh.

reminds me of www.awfulplasticsurgey.com WHY?????!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow she looks like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llacerta)
    Is there anyone else here wondering who this person is?

And yes, her boobs are horrible now.
    She was in The Hills on MTV, famous for doing nothing and having a husband who is a **** with **** facial hair.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.