Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've no idea who she is...

I got the impression that part of the reason she couldn't move her face was because it was still swollen and it needed to heal more.

I actually thought, at the beginning of the video, that she looked quite nice. Slightly too manufactured, but not overtly ridiculous... then I found a 'before' picture and I think she looked really, really pretty. I think I would understand her choice to have the surgery more if she'd been less pretty beforehand. I know she said she didn't like her chin, but I thought it was quite cute. It hardly made her look like the wicked witch of the west :p:

Slightly scary that she nearly died... I can accept her decisions, but I don't think I can fully understand why she'd do all that when she looked great beforehand =/

ReputationRep:
    She still needs a lobotomy

ReputationRep:
    I think she is merely satisfied which is a totally different from being happy. She wanted to look different and now she does, but her motivation to change herself was fuelled mostly by the opinions of others. So even if she feels better now, all it takes is someone to criticise her again about her appearance and she'd probably end up going through more procedures to stop the taunting. It'll turn into a vicious cycle if she doesn't see the reasons for her actions.

ReputationRep:
    She was pretty before. I don't know, I hate Spencer and Heidi but I think this interview was a good publicity stunt, she is making you feel sorry for her (rather than before where you were just like, shut the **** up).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Who. The. ****. Is. She?

I'd still tap her, but I've no idea who the hell she is. Is she just another Z-lister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    She was pretty before. I don't know, I hate Spencer and Heidi but I think this interview was a good publicity stunt, she is making you feel sorry for her (rather than before where you were just like, shut the **** up).
    I know! Spencer is much worse than her IMO. Heidi just seems easily distracted by the glitz and glamour whilst Spencer seems to have this weird agenda to make people focus on him no matter how stupid he looks. Truly believing that "any publicity is good publicity".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    I know! Spencer is much worse than her IMO. Heidi just seems easily distracted by the glitz and glamour whilst Spencer seems to have this weird agenda to make people focus on him no matter how stupid he looks. Truly believing that "any publicity is good publicity".
    She seems to just be a bit..."stupid" rather than inherently bad/evil, whereas Spencer seems to be a bit cleverer about his *****ishness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Who. The. ****. Is. She?

I'd still tap her, but I've no idea who the hell she is. Is she just another Z-lister?
    US reality tv person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    She seems to just be a bit..."stupid" rather than inherently bad/evil, whereas Spencer seems to be a bit cleverer about his *****ishness.
    I agree. What a frightening pair they make :|

I wouldn't go far as destroyed her face tbh :p:
    I think she looked prettier before, but she still looks pretty. And if she's happy with 'the new her', then who are we to judge?

ReputationRep:
    Who on earth is this lady?

ReputationRep:
    she looks better actually.

ReputationRep:
    come on guys you'd still bang her

i certainly would.....

ReputationRep:
    i think she looks nicer

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was that ***** outta the SugarBabes when I watched TV earlier..

ReputationRep:
    I've never even heard of her before, but she doesn't look that bad to me.

I wouldn't mind having my chin re-shaped like that. Hers looks good, in comparison to the pictures of her before. Not that I have the money support plastic surgery.

EDIT:

Actually, looking up pictures of her, she definately didn't need that surgery.

ReputationRep:
    While I agree that she looks plastic, if she's happy with it then why not. To be honest although I think it's a bit OTT, she looks better than before.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if she'll fall apart if she happened to have rough sex...

ReputationRep:
    girl pays a lot for plastic surgery
    girl looks better

storyoftheyear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I like the way that everyone has commented on who this person is and how she was before, whereas my only comment is "...who?"
    it's okay, i'm with you on this one!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.