Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKong)
    No, not crack, TRAAAAAAAACK!

I keep checking it and checking it!

I wondered, if ucas charged me every time to view my track status, they'd be RIIICH!

Thank u and goodnight.
    haha, id hate to see you on results day!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I check everyday but not because I care much about what the reply is, I just want to get it to end the whole process.

It gets boring fast.

ReputationRep:
    I never checked mine.

I just got emails when i logged on msn and was like okay i'll go on track then.

5 offers i had :awesome:

But i'm at uni now.

Its better on results day when you see the place confirmed message

:party:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so obsessed with Track I feel I'll be checking it anyway after getting all my offers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a trackhead.

It's like being a crackhead but without the highs.

ReputationRep:
    I checked a lot until I got my unsuccessful from Royal Welsh. Since then, I've hated checking it. I'm just going to wait for the emails now.

ReputationRep:
    Same here! Only got sent off yesterday and I don't think I've been off it! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    You do know that UCAS Application Status Change emails are now sent out every 15 minutes? Set up email on your mobile or something for a month lol; you'll find out straight away! :p:
    They dont send email regarding application status every 15 mins, they send you emails at around 12:00 and 17:00..

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say the email thing isnt true for everyone.
    I got an offer from Leeds at about 12, and didnt recieve an email about a change till 5.
    So...yeah!

ReputationRep:
    I just check my email every so often. When I see (1) in my inbox my heart starts beating like mad, but I've only had one offer and that was a week ago!

ReputationRep:
    I checked it a lot at the start, then got bored, but recently taken up checking it again, as waiting for my last offer to come through (got a letter from the university, not yet on track). You will probably tire of it soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quirky182)
    Congrats!! What did you apply for?
    Law...one of the most oversubscribed subjects lol.

I'm still surprised I haven't had any rejections yet...especially from the top tier unis I applied to...

ReputationRep:
    check track everyday at 5PM, that's what I did to stop the addiction :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nsindhupriya)
    They dont send email regarding application status every 15 mins, they send you emails at around 12:00 and 17:00..
    Hi,

This was changed a few days ago and now these emails go every 15 minutes throughout the day/night.

Cheers

Steve

ReputationRep:
    Man... You should try cannabis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    You do know that UCAS Application Status Change emails are now sent out every 15 minutes? Set up email on your mobile or something for a month lol; you'll find out straight away! :p:
    On track, my offer says it was sent in and done on there on 12th Jan, but I got an email about midday on 13th Jan. How comes if they are sent out every 15 mins?

ReputationRep:
    I woke up at 3AM with this crazy dream i got rejected from Bristol and then checked my UCAS, when i went back to bedi then woke up and had another that i was accepted, so checked it at 7AM...
    i can't stop, and i only sent it last week, and i check it like all day everyday, cause of my iphone i do it when im on the toilet, in lessons, in work you name it :/!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    I'm so obsessed with Track I feel I'll be checking it anyway after getting all my offers
    Yeah I've had replies from everywhere...and I still check it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red_student)
    On track, my offer says it was sent in and done on there on 12th Jan, but I got an email about midday on 13th Jan. How comes if they are sent out every 15 mins?
    Hi Red_student,

The change was implemented on the 13th Jan at approx. 5pm - so future emails should now be with you sooner.

I hope that helps.

Steve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peregrine)
    Law...one of the most oversubscribed subjects lol.

I'm still surprised I haven't had any rejections yet...especially from the top tier unis I applied to...
    Cool...well done! What top tier uni did ya apply to?!? I also applied to one of the most oversubscribed subjects so I know how good it feels when that offer finally comes in!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.