Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was doing the exact same thing as you.

I started off checking it every other day.
    Then Bath rejected me and I got paranoid and started checking it every 2 hours or so.
    However today I got an Unconditional offer from Lancaster and now don't feel the need to check Track at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nsindhupriya)
    They dont send email regarding application status every 15 mins, they send you emails at around 12:00 and 17:00..
    They're sent every 15 minutes as of about 5PM on the 13th January..

(Original post by Red_student)
    On track, my offer says it was sent in and done on there on 12th Jan, but I got an email about midday on 13th Jan. How comes if they are sent out every 15 mins?
    It was implemented later on in the day on the 13th January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveUCAS)
    Hi Red_student,

The change was implemented on the 13th Jan at approx. 5pm - so future emails should now be with you sooner.

I hope that helps.

Steve
    Ahh, ok thanks! Is this still the same even if it is a weekend or late at night? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm not obsessed with checking Track, but I am obsessed with checking my Emails.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hohenstaufen)
    I'm not obsessed with checking Track, but I am obsessed with checking my Emails.
    Oh, me too :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I was exactly the same until I got an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red_student)
    Ahh, ok thanks! Is this still the same even if it is a weekend or late at night? Thanks
    Yes the emailer runs 24x7 - but it is less likely that Uni's will be informing UCAS over the weekend.

Good luck with your application.

Steve

ReputationRep:
    It's sunday and I have 4 replies, yet I've checked at least 4 times...

ReputationRep:
    Eugh. Checked again this morning; nothing! COME ON, PLEASE!?

How long did people have to wait until they started to get some offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hohenstaufen)
    Eugh. Checked again this morning; nothing! COME ON, PLEASE!?

How long did people have to wait until they started to get some offers?
    Eurrghh I know the feeling, it took two weeks for me to get my first offer. But those two weeks were like hell :woo:

What course and where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    I am defiantley a track addict and email addict :p: Im proud to admit it. I got my first offer this morning :woo: I was scared to click on the choices button in track , i made my friend click it :p: hehe . I was estatic when i saw the word conditional :woo: :eek3: Track is your best friend and worst enemy all rolled into one .

ReputationRep:
    Does it take longer for international applicants to be considered for their choices? I sent mine on the 9th of jan and yet to receive any offers yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spammoclocks)
    What do you mean- how do you check status of application? Or am I being cumb and it's at the bottom.

I get obsessed too, everytime I see a pc I'm on Track, my friends are telling me to not worry, so i dont think you should either.
    go to choices and you will see if there is a changes in the university application status. i was really obssessed before but im ok now cos i got my uni replies.

you shouldnt worry though! you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    I've stopped checking Track and reverted to checking emails. Still, nothing

ReputationRep:
    May the Lord have mercy on our souls!

Some people ONLY wait two weeks for replies? That's SHOOORT!

I JUST got a bloody confirmation letter from UCAS. DAYS late. Sheesh.

Time to check into rehab for me I think...
    Not ONE reply yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKong)
    May the Lord have mercy on our souls!

Some people ONLY wait two weeks for replies? That's SHOOORT!

I JUST got a bloody confirmation letter from UCAS. DAYS late. Sheesh.

Time to check into rehab for me I think...
    Not ONE reply yet.
    Yeah, indeed *sigh*

I want at least one offer - NOW :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    while reading some of the replies here, yet again iv checked BOTH my email and ucas track.....
    iv only heard from one uni which came 2halfweeks after i applied... the anticipation is killing me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacky_B)
    Eurrghh I know the feeling, it took two weeks for me to get my first offer. But those two weeks were like hell :woo:

What course and where have you applied?
    Biology and Geography at the University of Chester. Biotechnology and Microbiology at the University of York and Biology at Durham University.

Chester is my main choice. I'd love to move further away, but I have a condition which means it'd be safer if I lived relatively closer to where I live now; Cheshire.

This morning I cancelled one of my choices, because I found out some information about the area I'd live in if I went to that Uni. So, when I withdrew my application, I got an email saying my ''status had changed''. But, I didn't notice that at the time. I get home from college 30 minutes ago and check my emails; noticing an email saying ''Your status has changed'' So, I got excited; thinking I'd got an offer... when it was just telling me I'd withdrawn. GUTTED! LOL

I need to take a break from Track. I didn't send it off until recently, due to complications with my condition and grades. I should wait a week first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    go to choices and you will see if there is a changes in the university application status. i was really obssessed before but im ok now cos i got my uni replies.

you shouldnt worry though! you'll be fine!
    I got responses from all now yaaayy! 3 conditionals and 2 auditions. Will start worrying again in 2 weeks Really wanna go Bham.

ReputationRep:
    Erm.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

I got an UNCONDITIONAL offer to LSE for Social Policy and Gov.

Good luck everyone.

Now I just need 2 choose between there and Cambridge...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.