Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are fellatio and cunnilingus quite common amongst general society? watch

When I first heard of what a blowjob and fingering was when I was 12 or 13, I used to think it was some weird fetish thing that only a few people do. But now I'm a lot older and I often hear of people doing them quite often. Is it really that common, as much as usual intercourse? Sorry for the rather explicit question, just pondering.

ReputationRep:
    Well its foreplay?!! As in to get you both in the best mood before sex? So hell yeah..

ReputationRep:
    hahahhahaha, i thought this thread was a joke! where are you from?!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's more common than "intercourse" I would say.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Trooolllllllllllllll

ReputationRep:
    I would say 99% of people in sexual relationships engage in manual/oral sex as part of their sex lives, so yes, I'd say they were extremely common. People don't normally just have intercourse, foreplay is a huge part of what gets a woman ready for intercourse.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be a :troll: it's just gotta be!

ReputationRep:
    well they kind of happen with intercourse, sex would be pretty boring if it didn't involve some sort of foreplay.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It's common.

Haha, really, I'm not trying to troll. I've just not been involved in a sexual relationship so I don't know a lot about how to do these things. Plus, on TV shows it never shows them doing oral, they just go straight from kissing to stripping to intercourse. I know they're not real though so I thought I's just ask.

Of course, peneration is just not enough for women these days, they got greedy, we have to do more then thrust dem hips.

(Original post by Rosie1806)
    hahahhahaha, i thought this thread was a joke! where are you from?!
    I'm from the UK

ReputationRep:
    geez, ive known this words since i was about 10. it is very common to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    LOLage.. it comes with sex nowadays really..

Glad I went anon as I am quite embarrassed asking this question, lol, but thanks for the helpful answers.

ReputationRep:
    It's difficult for them to make sandwiches while getting rammed, so we invented the BJ. That way I can get a meat sandwich while she's having one too!

(Original post by Reems)
    It's difficult for them to make sandwiches while getting rammed, so we invented the BJ. That way I can get a meat sandwich while she's having one too!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    lol yes
    v common

/thread

ReputationRep:
    haha yes! how could you not know?

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    Gotta be a :troll: it's just gotta be!
    (Original post by Ham22)
    :troll:
    Don't put down us virgins just because we don't know. If you don't talk about these things, how are people supposed to learn?
    (honest post, not trolling)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.