Turn on thread page Beta

Does doing a langauge at uni come up on your degree? watch

    • Thread Starter

    At Nottingham there are two very interesting course. Russian, and Serbo Croatian. But there is no way can do both as i dont have an A level Russian. You can study these langauge alongside Russian though, but they only take up a small amount of time. Would these be named onthe degree? Like - Russian with Serbo/Croatian

How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.