Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    noticed my fitness levels have seriously decreased a lot has to do with my diet I think. So what can people suggest I do to regain my fitness in the long term and short term

ReputationRep:
    Eat well.

Work out.

Read the fitness sticky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cousto)
    noticed my fitness levels have seriously decreased a lot has to do with my diet I think. So what can people suggest I do to regain my fitness in the long term and short term
    What does "regain my fitness" mean? Get better endurance? Get stronger? Or what?

Define your goals and then work towards them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    What does "regain my fitness" mean? Get better endurance? Get stronger? Or what?

Im replying to you, so it makes it easier for you to find me

ReputationRep:
    i found that when i moved away from Cornwall i couldn't surf anymore, played some sports like footy and rugby n basketball, but because i wasnt surfing 2-3 hours nearly ever day, i just piled on the fatty pounds. Last year in sept it was horrible, i went from 10 st 10 of fit muscle to 13 st 12 in half a year. I am just under 6 foot and now wiegh 12 st + or - a couple of pounds. I am gettin to the gym alot more and it does do it, but if u find a sport u enjoy, just become obsessed with it. If sport is an obsession but u can obviously put work/education before, u have no problemos :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)

general endurance

ReputationRep:
    Short term = Get on a beginner running routine, join a local sports team/club/whatever

Long term = Be consistent with what you're doing (or are going to do) and gradually increase the intensity/volume

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.