Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    gosh,i really wonder who that could be...*Anna looks around, doesnt see anyone*
    hehe..

what happened between u and ur ex anyway..if u dont mind me asking.

my ex was abit of a slut, thats what i told her - simple as.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i know mate,oh well.

*takes a long breathe* *stares at monitor and starts thinking*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    *takes a long breathe* *stares at monitor and starts thinking*

lemme get outta here and chek som other thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    hehe..

what happened between u and ur ex anyway..if u dont mind me asking.

my ex was abit of a slut, thats what i told her - simple as.
    well, i was with him since october last year and we were like the best couple ever. I was like 100% sure that i was in love with him...until a few weeks ago. He started talking about this majorly ugly girl and how she liked him etc. I was like oh ok cool,she likes you, thats all good with me. But then he started talking to her a lot and meeting up after school. So i went upto him and asked him what was going on. He said 'oh nothing' i was like arghhh u liar. Then she told me that he liked her. SHE WAS SO UGLY. i mean im wayyy better looking. So i ended it.hes an asswipe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 100% Blade)
    Do girls like sarcastic boys?
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    SHE WAS SO UGLY. i mean im wayyy better looking.
    Without being too modest - lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    :confused:
    whos your girl in the picture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    whos your girl in the picture?

did u like her hmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    did u like her hmmmmmmm
    did i?!

ReputationRep:
    Well, if it's funny sarcastic, yes.
    But if it's sarcastic and not funny, just kind of miserable or catty, then no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    SHE WAS SO UGLY. i mean im wayyy better looking. So i ended it.hes an asswipe.
    hahaha, your boyfriend must be stupid to still be in love with you, your the ugly one...not her - trash + bad rep.

ReputationRep:
    I've just had the err (pleasure?) of shopping in London with a friend of mine, and trust me without sarcasm shopping is borrrring!!

Its great when a girl understands your sarcasm and will play along with it, just makes for much better conversation.

It really depends on the type of person I find, some girls are really good to have sarcasm directed at them and have a good laugh with it...others take it as an insult.

Oh, it usually ends up (in my case at least) with me being hit!

ReputationRep:
    so what if she was ugly "compared" to you, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    so what if she was ugly "compared" to you, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - apparently

no! the beauty is in the eye of BEER holder

ReputationRep:
    hehe, BEER: helping ugly people have sex since 1862

ReputationRep:
    It depends how far it's taken. When it becomes so intense that it insults our intelligence then no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    hehe, BEER: helping ugly people have sex since 1862
    lol yea just hold a beer and u can take the decision

ReputationRep:
    hmmm how about does a guy like a sarcastic woman, coz women can be just as bad, if not worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    hmmm how about does a guy like a sarcastic woman, coz women can be just as bad, if not worse
    guys like women. Full stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    well, i was with him since october last year and we were like the best couple ever. I was like 100% sure that i was in love with him...until a few weeks ago. He started talking about this majorly ugly girl and how she liked him etc. I was like oh ok cool,she likes you, thats all good with me. But then he started talking to her a lot and meeting up after school. So i went upto him and asked him what was going on. He said 'oh nothing' i was like arghhh u liar. Then she told me that he liked her. SHE WAS SO UGLY. i mean im wayyy better looking. So i ended it.hes an asswipe.
    meetin up after school...if he was cheating on u why u so bothered?just let him go.

anyway, i dont think its fair to say that this girl is ugly, even if she is it doesnt mean that u shud be with this lad and she shudnt.
    there better lookin guys than me (im not gay) but that doesnt mean they shud get all the best lookin girls..it just doesnt work that way.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2003
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.