The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
ShOcKzZ
meetin up after school...if he was cheating on u why u so bothered?just let him go.

anyway, i dont think its fair to say that this girl is ugly, even if she is it doesnt mean that u shud be with this lad and she shudnt.
there better lookin guys than me (im not gay) but that doesnt mean they shud get all the best lookin girls..it just doesnt work that way.

true.Oh well,im not that bothered. Its just that when you're with someone for so long, its really hard to get over them.oh well...life goes on..
Reply 81
doesnt matter how long it takes for you to 'get over it', doesnt make it any less digusting for what you said.
Reply 82
corey
doesnt matter how long it takes for you to 'get over it', doesnt make it any less digusting for what you said.

yeah so? you got a problem with that? if you have,keep out of what i said and move on.
Reply 83
There is a fine line between Witty and Sarcastic and speaking as the one of the most sarcastic and lowest person in form six @ AGS (my school) i think sarcatic bloke comes across as pompus sorry :frown:
Reply 84
Sorry, I dont get that post.
Reply 85
took me quite a while but i finally read alll of this thread, it seems we have several different views on tha topic, a few wrong words said and a fued or two starting, people getting sad and people who care and help out the others, as is with every post i read. it seems their are extremely compasionate people in this forum, i don't think i could ever get sick of spending my time here and discusing watever the topic may be.
on this latest one i'd have to say that i agree that sarcasm is the lowest form of whitt, and i hate people (such as myself) who use bitter sarcasm
but some level of cute and humerous sarcasm is okay, even nesessary in guys and especially in girls or thier just tight asses.
later all, merry christmas!
snowy :tongue:
Reply 86
snow_white
took me quite a while but i finally read alll of this thread, it seems we have several different views on tha topic, a few wrong words said and a fued or two starting, people getting sad and people who care and help out the others, as is with every post i read. it seems their are extremely compasionate people in this forum, i don't think i could ever get sick of spending my time here and discusing watever the topic may be.
on this latest one i'd have to say that i agree that sarcasm is the lowest form of whitt, and i hate people (such as myself) who use bitter sarcasm
but some level of cute and humerous sarcasm is okay, even nesessary in guys and especially in girls or thier just tight asses.
later all, merry christmas!
snowy :tongue:

Thats what i meant :biggrin: . sorry about the ambiguity of my post it was very late at night. and not even i understood after re-reading it :confused: Sorry :wink:
I can't stand sarcastic guys!
Reply 88
JuniperBlue
I can't stand sarcastic guys!

I can't stand boring girls!
Reply 89
ShOcKzZ
I can't stand boring girls!

Even if they were fit girls?
Reply 90
Even if they were fit girls?

yeah, even if they were fit.
Reply 91
ShOcKzZ
yeah, even if they were fit.

Really? Hmm didnt feel you were that kinda person somehow...
Reply 92
Really? Hmm didnt feel you were that kinda person somehow...

Well it's good that he is! Lol. Sarcasm is fine to an extent...it's just that if used at the wrong time or in the wrong way it just makes a girl wanna shut up! If i've said something or voiced an opinion or watever and someone makes a REALLY sarcastic, degrading comment, i'll feel like a gimp and possibley won't want to speak with that person about my opinions any more, MAKING ME APPEAR BORING. That's a worst case scenario tho, usually i dont care wat people think and i'm not that sensitive it's only at certain times (usually monthly, lol) when u just can't be bothered with sarcasm.

Latest

Trending

Trending