Turn on thread page Beta

Snow Shovelling Courtesy of the BNP watch

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't entirely sure i cared enough to reply but i mustered the will from somewhere so here goes:

Those savvy BNP folk...

ReputationRep:
    It seems as if he's just cleaning his driveway?

ReputationRep:
    They didn't do my path last week, where were you Nick you old fatso...

ReputationRep:
    I thought all parties did various forms of this stuff. The Tories do.

The BNP are sometimes quite good on PR; they'd do a lot better if they were a bit cleverer at defending their views and knowing which battles not to fight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr3shmang0)
    Good on them I guess :dontknow:

Sure it's a publicity stunt... But at least they aren't completely dry.

I still find them anti-people though (if that's even a word) and anti-science so I'd never vote for them. Also I'm brown. That's also a pretty big reason for not giving them my support.
    You're black not brown...

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if they'd do ours, maybe if I get my grandma to "white up" for the evening? :P

ReputationRep:
    Desperate move by the BNP, but I thought they wanted the UK to be all white?

ReputationRep:
    lol the level of snow in those pictures hardly warranted shoveling...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    I would of expected Labour to resort to such a tactic. At the end of the day everybody knows conservative are going to win, just like everybody knew obama was going to win.
    Labour are too lazy for that, they would rather buy votes with my tax income instead. Spending however many million buying 270,000 laptops and broadband connections for poor voters less than 6 months before an election...... Hmmm....... Call me cynical......

Anyway, good on the BNP, at least they are doing something rather than just talking.

ReputationRep:
    Where were they last week when it was 6 inches deep?

ReputationRep:
    Fine men

ReputationRep:
    Obvious publicity stunt is obvious.

But really, even shovelling at all when there is that little snow is comical.

Where were the BNP at my neck of the woods? Nick Griffin is meant to be my MEP, afterall...

ReputationRep:
    BNP you ******* didnt do my road!!! i think nick griffins eye froze or maybe he doesnt have one eye. i think god served him right the almighty knew this guy was a C*N*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayEm)
    Where were they last week when it was 6 inches deep?
    lynching?

ReputationRep:
    If they didn't do this for any of the non-white members of Salford, then they can STILL go **** themselves, and I won't be voting for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarinaM)
    It'd be the first time they wanted to remove something white, wouldn't it? :p:
    Hehe, that;s funny

ReputationRep:
    Shovelling snow and buying bread and milk is really going to sort out the economy. Its just a publicity stunt silly people will fall for. I can't really support no matter what they come up with because I'm black.

ReputationRep:
    Good for them.

I'm not a fan of the BNP by any means, but if they're campaigning by actively helping communities, then in this respect I think they're a lot better than other parties! If only all parties would do something productive to gain votes, rather than just promising the earth to their voters, then maybe the BNP wouldn't have such a scarily large backing in this country.

They may be twisted and sick, but you can't fault them for being the only party to actually address the concerns of a huge percentage of the population.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronic_fatigue)
    Shovelling snow and buying bread and milk is really going to sort out the economy. Its just a publicity stunt silly people will fall for. I can't really support no matter what they come up with because I'm black.
    Well, I don't think it's supposed to sort out the economy. Of course, I won't be supporting them either though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.