Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredbraty)
    oh.............
    more electrons were free to move so the resistance of the silicon was decreasing...
    But the drift velocity decreases, because the atoms vibrate more. You need to know which of this and the increase in number density has the greatest effect on the resistance. And to know that, you need to know the temperature coefficient. It's a negative temperature coefficient, so your answer is right. I guessed it was positive ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wooper)
    But the drift velocity decreases, because the atoms vibrate more. You need to know which of this and the increase in number density has the greatest effect on the resistance. And to know that, you need to know the temperature coefficient. It's a negative temperature coefficient, so your answer is right. I guessed it was positive ...
    oh wooper dont worry...
    hey wooper at the last question they had 3 parts on one page then a huuuge gap and the question continued at the last page...was yorus like that also?i didnt see the last parts until the last 2 minutes ...urgh!that made me so mad...4 points...

ReputationRep:
    oh wooper dont worry...
    hey wooper at the last question they had 3 parts on one page then a huuuge gap and the question continued at the last page...was yorus like that also?i didnt see the last parts until the last 2 minutes ...urgh!that made me so mad...4 points...
    I remember the last two parts were on the next page, but not a huge gap.

Have you got the paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wooper)
    I remember the last two parts were on the next page, but not a huge gap.

Have you got the paper?
    no

ReputationRep:
    oh!if the speed of light increased or decreased...
    Ahhh - was that the question with a table with columns for wavelength, frequency, and speed and rows for whether they increase or decrease or do neither?

In the question with resistance-voltage graphs, how did you do the one for the filament lamp? I showed a line which started off horizontal and then increased in gradient, with gradient decreasing again (but still positive) near the end.

ReputationRep:
    I added 6PH02.

Check the first post. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...37&postcount=1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughboy)
    I added 6PH02.

Check the first post. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...37&postcount=1
    thank you so much
    wat about 6PH07,DID U ADDED IT TOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taherq)
    thank you so much
    wat about 6PH07,DID U ADDED IT TOO
    I won't be adding either 6CH07, 6BI07 or 6PH07 as yet. I will soon though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughboy)
    I won't be adding either 6CH07, 6BI07 or 6PH07 as yet. I will soon though :yep:
    doughboy u r so respected

ReputationRep:
    I might have to repeat it!!!

ReputationRep:
    what shall I do got 96/120, just an A, shall I repeat it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lugiachan)
    doughboy u r so respected
    What happened to you Lugiachen, not seen you for a long time,what were your results?
    Dr.Black Knight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjros)
    http://cid-5432f573d3fc3f5a.skydrive.live.c om/self.aspx/.Public?authkey=wvpV!S3vvu4%24
    loads of questions with answers from past papers, sorted out into units and topics for the new sylabus, sorry that its slow to download
    couldn't have recomended a better form of revision
    good luck
    A big god damn thanks to you man !!! I got 120 marks in the JAN PAPERS!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: I don't even know how !! (probably because it was easy....i was never this good)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    A big god damn thanks to you man !!! I got 120 marks in the JAN PAPERS!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: I don't even know how !! (probably because it was easy....i was never this good)
    congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Black Knight)
    congrats!!!
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Thanks!!
    welcome!!

ReputationRep:
    I am repeating it!!

ReputationRep:
    So how many are doing this time !!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.