Turn on thread page Beta

Awaiting further information...? watch

ReputationRep:
    My mum sent off her forms about 1 1/2 ago, yet SF says it's still waiting for info from my mum. Shouldn't it at least say 'processing' by now?

ReputationRep:
    *1 1/2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    It will say 'awaiting info' until the day it is processed and then it will change to assessed or approved with the space of 24 hours

I have no idea on their current backlog but 2 - 3 weeks is probably a good guess.

ReputationRep:
    16 days after I sent off me and my parent's evidence it changed to assessed, there was a problem however with my evidence and they sent it back on the day they changed my status, now after sending the correct forms to SF I am awaiting a status change to approval

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks guys. So it should be sometime soon

ReputationRep:
    Well her pay slip thingy got sent back on tuesday, with a note just saying 'with compliments' or something like that.

Yet my status is still awaiting further info!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilangel890)
    Well her pay slip thingy got sent back on tuesday, with a note just saying 'with compliments' or something like that.

Yet my status is still awaiting further info!!
    Call up the main SFE number, press the first option, key in your customer reference number, press the 2nd option, key in your pin (your birthday date without the year) and then press the 2nd option again, it should give a possibly accurate status. I still havent received my evidence back but my status then is "your application is complete and awaiting approval". Don't worry about the call queues, it's an automated service.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Call up the main SFE number, press the first option, key in your customer reference number, press the 2nd option, key in your pin (your birthday date without the year) and then press the 2nd option again, it should give a possibly accurate status. I still havent received my evidence back but my status then is "your application is complete and awaiting approval". Don't worry about the call queues, it's an automated service.
    Okay thanks. I'll do that now.

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks. I'll do that now.
    Any progress?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Any progress?

xx
    Does 'complete and being assessed' mean they've acknowledged they've got all evidence but are still processing?

ReputationRep:
    Does 'complete and being assessed' mean they've acknowledged they've got all evidence but are still processing?
    I think so, that's what it sounds like. You got your mum's pay slip back which should incline that they got everything they need and now it is just waiting for a status update.

ReputationRep:
    I think so, that's what it sounds like. You got your mum's pay slip back which should incline that they got everything they need and now it is just waiting for a status update.
    Ok. Thanks for your help If nothing's changed by friday I shall ring them and speak to someone.

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Thanks for your help If nothing's changed by friday I shall ring them and speak to someone.
    It's okay Hopefully all goes well, if you do call them ask what applications they are currently dealing with, hopefully they'll give a date or a number of weeks backlog which should indicate how long it'll take to deal with your information and update statuses in the future.

Currently I think they have a 2-3 week backlog.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.