Turn on thread page Beta

What do girls really think of penis? watch

Ok, we all know that girls are more emotional rather than visual when it comes to sex. Its obvious guys are far more interested in breasts than girls are penises. Girls often say things like, they are only interested in the penis of the guy they love etc etc.

However, do girls ever find a penis hot, regardless of love or not?
    If you saw a hot guy would you like to see his erect penis for example?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Certainly not.

ReputationRep:
    No, penises are ugly.

ReputationRep:
    ewww NOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarmiteOnToast)
    No, penises are ugly.

hahah YH
    soo true!
    compared to breasts they certainly are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Attitude)
    hahah YH
    soo true!
    compared to breasts they certainly are!
    Vaginas are just as ugly...:p: cant deny it

Nah I love my boyfriends but I definitely wouldn't want to look at another guys penis...

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad, actually.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    However, do girls ever find a penis hot, regardless of love or not?
    If you saw a hot guy would you like to see his erect penis for example?
    Of course - you can get some penises that look better than others, just as you can with women's breasts. They're all different. And if you see a man that satisfies your taste lookswise, you do tend to wonder if the rest is up to scratch!
    If you love someone then there will probably be some things about your partner that aren't 'perfect' lookswise, but are, if that makes sense.
    I'm grateful that my partner has a nice penis though - the way it curves, the thickness, and the softness of the skin is all appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Vaginas may be ugly, but god realised this and gave us breasts. Praise the lord.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    We like them. But most of us have a preference for them being attached to someone we like/find attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Vaginas may be ugly, but god realised this and gave us breasts. Praise the lord.
    Ya i guess it compensates then haha

ReputationRep:
    No, penises are ugly.
    No penises are ugly.

*Fixed your mistake

ReputationRep:
    What if i painted a face on it? :innocent:

i'd only want to see the penis of the man i was with. random penises do not appeal. i think theyre more funny looking than ugly.

ReputationRep:
    yuck >_<
    not cool.

ReputationRep:
    I think they are quite ugly. I think a girlies part down there is too though!! I think they are both ugly, boobs are nice though (and I'm a straight female)

Penis' :coma:

Breasts are better though :yep:, when aroused, vaginas are really ugly :lolwut:

I would have thought it was natural to take a liking towards a mans penis tbh. It does help bring life after all (not technically, but in context of the thread)

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Of course - you can get some penises that look better than others, just as you can with women's breasts. They're all different. And if you see a man that satisfies your taste lookswise, you do tend to wonder if the rest is up to scratch!
    If you love someone then there will probably be some things about your partner that aren't 'perfect' lookswise, but are, if that makes sense.
    I'm grateful that my partner has a nice penis though - the way it curves, the thickness, and the softness of the skin is all appreciated!
    thanks for the graphic description.:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    yh if you say so and dont forget the fact that you popped out of one!
    haha:p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.