Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Attitude)
    yh if you say so and dont forget the fact that you popped out of one!
    haha:p:
    LOL arg ok you win...but without a penis being invloved you would never have been born miss attitude:rolleyes:

It depends on the penis, if he's really hairy down there and you can see the veins sticking out on the penis its disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    It's like a carrot but a bit different.

A penis gets bigger as you go along whereas a carrot gets smaller.

Otherwise, put an extra ribbed condom on either and you won't be able to tell the difference.

:holmes:

Really, really ugly. But it feels good inside, so it doesn't really matter!

ReputationRep:
    I thought Biology teachers were the only Western humans to say "penis" rather than utilizing one of the English language's many wonderful words relating to the matter.

ReputationRep:
    Really depends who it's attached to..
    though it generally, they're funny looking ol' things.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't want to sit and look at them all day....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    LOL arg ok you win...but without a penis being invloved you would never have been born miss attitude:rolleyes:

HAHAH LOL

ReputationRep:
    I've nothing against penises, but they certainly don't turn me on in any way. There's not much visually appealing about them. It's more about what they do with it, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    My penis rocks.

ReputationRep:
    We all need to just get over the fact that most genitals are not pretty.

Also, why do people have such a problem with pluralising the word "penis"? It's not "penis'" or "penis's" or god forbid "penii." Just follow the standard rules of English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    It's like a carrot but a bit different.

A penis gets bigger as you go along whereas a carrot gets smaller.

Otherwise, put an extra ribbed condom on either and you won't be able to tell the difference.

:holmes:
    A carrot? :eek:

Surely not.

ReputationRep:
    Nyah, vaginas are hardly that pretty. I mean, really, it's just a hole with some wrinkly skin either side and a bit of a button which gets erect.

Genitalia were not designed to be good looking.

(Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)

Also, why do people have such a problem with pluralising the word "penis"? It's not "penis'" or "penis's" or god forbid "penii." Just follow the standard rules of English
    Actually, as the word is from Latin, the correct plural should follow its rules and be "penes", much like the plurals of "crisis" and "thesis" are "crises" and "theses".

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I love TSR...

Anyway, i'm not a girl but I sure like my penis ...

ReputationRep:
    no, but boobs aren't the penis equivalent. do you really want to see a girls vag when you look at her? Wanting to see a girls boobs is kind of equivalent to wanting to see a bloke with his shirt off.

and actually i do think there are really gorgeous looking dicks.

It's strange but I actually genuinely adore my boyfriend's penis.

It's really kinda beautiful... it has a nice shape, appearance and texture I think I've grown fond of it too.

I find it a huge turn on if he is erect.

As for other guys can't say I've put much thought into it. I don't check other guys out really. And before, I was a virgin so pretty much terrified/disgusted by penises (not to say all virgins are this way :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)

Sorry, I'm no grammar nerd but.... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarmiteOnToast)
    Vaginas may be ugly, but god realised this and gave us breasts. Praise the lord.
    Hallelujah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Actually, as the word is from Latin, the correct plural should follow its rules and be "penes", much like the plurals of "crisis" and "thesis" are "crises" and "theses".
    Yeah I'm aware, but "penises" is correct in English, and it's mental that so many people apparently can't follow the simple rule of adding "-es" to words ending in "s". And why this specific word? It's like how so many people write "Nazi's". Why these words?

(Original post by grape:))
    Sorry, I'm no grammar nerd but.... :rofl:
    Yeah, I've also heard "anii" (for anus...). Usually it's a joke but yeah it's just not funny or original I don't know why it annoys me so much, I think it's the compulsory smugness of anyone who does it.

Penises remind me of an elephant’s trunk...

Anyway, if i fancied a boy i would want to see his penis. wouldn't you be curious and tempted to?

Sometimes I even imagine them without clothes….

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.