Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesssty)
    What if i painted a face on it? :innocent:
    pahahahaahaa A for effort.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the rest of a man's body can be more attractive than the penis but I won't deny penises a certain allure.

Penises and vaginas are both ugly. But I suppose it's how you use them that's more important (touch rather than sight), and the overall body of the person, as well as the person themself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Nyah, vaginas are hardly that pretty. I mean, really, it's just a hole with some wrinkly skin either side and a bit of a button which gets erect.

Genitalia were not designed to be good looking.

Actually, as the word is from Latin, the correct plural should follow its rules and be "penes", much like the plurals of "crisis" and "thesis" are "crises" and "theses".
    Crisis and thesis are from Greek actually. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Girls love penii.

ReputationRep:
    I must be the only man who thinks some vaginas are nice looking?

Obviously beef curtains covered in medalian mans chest hair isn't attractive but still got to be better than a penis.

ReputationRep:
    No, no. Only think my guys is okay looking, anyone else's is blergh and makes me feel a bit sick.

Erect you say...:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I have been milking mine for quite awhile ,and by simply looking at the swollen vein(of course mine) stimulates adrenaline secretion, my blood-rate over flows, makes me wanna do some pushups. Thats me o.0

ReputationRep:
    I think my vag is pretty good looking for what it is, and as for penises, I'm not really interested in peeping them for myself, certainly not as a means in itself. I like my boyf's penis, visually, in the way I like all the other parts of him, cos they're his (and thus MINE!).

In jeans, hard ons are the sexiest things, I swear. And guys look amazing in boxers (especially Calvins) but naked, bums are so much sexier. There again, our vaginas aren't too hot either. Boobs on the other hand

ReputationRep:
    Some penises are distinctly better looking than others.

(Original post by robbo3045)
    Some penises are distinctly better looking than others.
    Ha agreed My first boyfriends- I distinctly remember him having no pubic hair, and it being small, purple and angry looking. He was 17. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ha agreed My first boyfriends- I distinctly remember him having no pubic hair, and it being small, purple and angry looking. He was 17. Hmm.
    Ha! My friend recently described some brief flings penis in the same matter. It was also so small she had to put a pillow under her bum during sex.

I think it all comes part of the package, so to speak .. if you find the guy beautiful and sexy, then I guess the penis is too! The idea of imagining a penis on its own, detached from owner and the rest of its body is not appealing in anyway.
    But they are exceedingly useful.

(Original post by ladyhay)
    Ha! My friend recently described some brief flings penis in the same matter. It was also so small she had to put a pillow under her bum during sex.

I think it all comes part of the package, so to speak .. if you find the guy beautiful and sexy, then I guess the penis is too! The idea of imagining a penis on its own, detached from owner and the rest of its body is not appealing in anyway.
    But they are exceedingly useful.
    I didn't go so far with him to need a pillow. He turned out to be an idiot with a small, angry purple penis. I wish him luck in life. He will truly need it.

But then agreed, it's all down to the moment too.

Never thought I'd spend my friday night discussing penis on a forums.

ReputationRep:
    Once a guy was trying to get me to sleep with him, and I really didn't want to. I lied and self I was self concious. His response was something like.. you think you have issues? At least you don't have a third nipple and a tiny penis.

Arousing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Penises remind me of an elephant’s trunk...

Anyway, if i fancied a boy i would want to see his penis. wouldn't you be curious and tempted to?

Sometimes I even imagine them without clothes….
    We have obviously seen different penises.

(Original post by ladyhay)
    Once a guy was trying to get me to sleep with him, and I really didn't want to. I lied and self I was self concious. His response was something like.. you think you have issues? At least you don't have a third nipple and a tiny penis.

Arousing.
    :L Can't beat that for a chat up line!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zottula)
    We like them. But most of us have a preference for them being attached to someone we like/find attractive.

:yes: but in general....penis = :love:

I actually LOVE my boyfriend's penis. I like the way it looks, feels, tastes, everything. But I'm pretty sure his is much nicer than most- I don't like the thought of anyone else's, and I haven't seen any others I liked.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.