The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Vaginas are the most disgusting thing i have ever seen, OMD!!..its raw, i'll have to be bloody ******* horney to look at that **** and not cringe, oh god:dontknow:.............

But i love me some breast tho :sexface:
I can has peniszor? *gets excited*
ABeautifulMind
I can has peniszor? *gets excited*

maybe if you're lucky. :smug:
depends what penis. Some are long and thick and when they are flaccid look quite dignified and beautiful. Others are shrivelled and yucky
Reply 84
is my penis normal, the foreskin covers the head even when erect i can pull it back but its uncomfortable when i do
Reply 85
penises are much cooler and better looking than vaginas

They are external objects plus they do all mad stuff like start off small and then get big and point upwards and they can shoot out loads of white stuff...plus they got big purple heads on the end of them some bigger than others...penises are pretty mad overall

Some are really thick or really long and look well cool...others are small or thin and look stupid

Vaginas are just like the insides of some human flesh...not pretty at all..plus some of them really stink bad..and its internal and weird

I enjoy to touch the vagina of an attractive girl but I enjoy to touch the big cock of off an untractive guy know what I mean

Like take Ron Jeremy this guy would be a complete noone if it werent for his huge penis

No ugly girl has ever made a living due to the nature of her vagina
scarfaced
penises are much cooler and better looking than vaginas

They are external objects plus they do all mad stuff like start off small and then get big and point upwards and they can shoot out loads of white stuff...plus they got big purple heads on the end of them some bigger than others...penises are pretty mad overall

Some are really thick or really long and look well cool...others are small or thin and look stupid

Vaginas are just like the insides of some human flesh...not pretty at all..plus some of them really stink bad..and its internal and weird

I enjoy to touch the vagina of an attractive girl but I enjoy to touch the big cock of off an untractive guy know what I mean

Like take Ron Jeremy this guy would be a complete noone if it werent for his huge penis

No ugly girl has ever made a living due to the nature of her vagina

Haha, no...not really :lol:
Reply 87
Well, I like them.
Reply 88
The majority only find a penis hot when it's inside them
yh i know, am pretty sure evryone has!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 90
Interesting. Reading this thread, I came to a conclusion that guys love their penises much better than girls do. :biggrin: Yet most of girls don't find their genitals attractive.

Wonder why is that?
I'd say vagina > penis. Penises are bloody ugly.
Are some of you girls sure you're straight? Penises are ******* great. So many things you can do to/with them. If I saw a really hot guy I certainly wouldnt mind seeing his penis. Hellooooo?!?
Reply 93
Only short ones are ugly! :P
BakaNeko
Interesting. Reading this thread, I came to a conclusion that guys love their penises much better than girls do. :biggrin: Yet most of girls don't find their genitals attractive.

Wonder why is that?

Not too weird.

Imagine that the discussion was regarding tits: the girls that are happy with theirs probably like them. Bit of a confidence booster, see.

Same thing with the guys and their Willy O'Flanagans here; the ones that are happy with theirs of course won't have a problem saying so. In fact, it seems to be male nature to actively point out when they/we like their dicks. :erm:

Anyhow, in both instances, you'll mainly or only hear from the people that are happy with theirs: the others are quiet. The inter-personal variation of breast/penis size is much more comparable than the attractiveness of dick vs. vagina.
What about a nice pair of vinegary balls?
HumanNature1992
Vaginas are just as ugly...:p: cant deny it

woah... bender much :p:
nolongerhearthemusic
We all need to just get over the fact that most genitals are not pretty.

Also, why do people have such a problem with pluralising the word "penis"? It's not "penis'" or "penis's" or god forbid "penii." Just follow the standard rules of English :s-smilie:

AAAHH not another grammar nazi!:facepalm:
I have the mind of a guy :emo:
Antonia87
Are some of you girls sure you're straight? Penises are ******* great. So many things you can do to/with them. If I saw a really hot guy I certainly wouldnt mind seeing his penis. Hellooooo?!?

Exactly! I really dont get why everyone here is so freaked out by genitals, how can you ever get turned on if you all think they are so fugly and disgusting?
Reply 99
EffigyWellington
Not too weird.

Imagine that the discussion was regarding tits: the girls that are happy with theirs probably like them. Bit of a confidence booster, see.

Same thing with the guys and their Willy O'Flanagans here; the ones that are happy with theirs of course won't have a problem saying so. In fact, it seems to be male nature to actively point out when they/we like their dicks. :erm:

Anyhow, in both instances, you'll mainly or only hear from the people that are happy with theirs: the others are quiet. The inter-personal variation of breast/penis size is much more comparable than the attractiveness of dick vs. vagina.

Anyway, if the girl considers her breasts attractive, so do guys, don't they? Still with penises it is not so. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending