Turn on thread page Beta

What do girls really think of penis? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catzrin)
    People with such delicate compositions should eat in the dark.

As long as they can avoid stabbing themselves in the eye with the fork.
    Well I'm thinking about things like whole squid, and lamb's eyes here.

(Original post by Hylean)
    Just like I can admit that penes are pretty damn ugly, especially if uncircumcised but that's a personal preference, but women are still highly attracted to them..
    I'd rather the guy had an uncircumcised one any day! Definitely down to personal preference. Gentials can be good looking or actually quite ugly, tbh. I'm happy to say the of the guys I've seen I've been lucky and experienced 'nice' looking ones so far.

ReputationRep:
    Penises = :drool:

And IMO, male genitals are far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, FAR more aesthetically pleasing than female genitals.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'd rather the guy had an uncircumcised one any day! Definitely down to personal preference.
    Ditto TBH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Bahahah !!...just trying to balance this argument...straight as a pin tho
    lol I'm joking, and I couldn't give a ***** if you were gay

ReputationRep:
    Ok, we all know that girls are more emotional rather than visual when it comes to sex. Its obvious guys are far more interested in breasts than girls are penises. Girls often say things like, they are only interested in the penis of the guy they love etc etc.

However, do girls ever find a penis hot, regardless of love or not?
    If you saw a hot guy would you like to see his erect penis for example?

Thanks
    If they werent so hidden all the time, e.g. if clothes had never been invented and everyone walked around naked. Nobody would give a toss about breasts, vaginas and penis.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be a complete pleb and anon this page because I am an 'Adored and Respected Member' (that is when im not serving some banning or other!) and I dont want ya'll to think me some **** loving creep.

I like penis's. I am quite sexually active WITH MYSELF (sex with others has failed me after three attempts ending in jizz on my tummy before the broomstick even reached the pitch!) Anyway I defo think that they are hot and I do enjoy having fun with them. Anyone who doesnt like them in some perverted way or other is just strange.. Or maybe im strange :O :/

I dont know.

I think penis's are quite interesting and sexually arousing.

I also think I need to go pleasure myself after that :P
    Please no, don't spell it like that :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i love how everyone is using the technical names for everything. sounds like a bunch of naughty ten year olds, or horny biologists.

ReputationRep:
    Are we 'far' more interested? When was this survey taken?

ReputationRep:
    There is only one penis in the world that I care for. The rest are inferior.

ReputationRep:
    I own a penis and I think they're disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Reks)
    Luv dat song....knock you down!
    ME2!
    good to know we have something in similar!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be a complete pleb and anon this page because I am an 'Adored and Respected Member' (that is when im not serving some banning or other!) and I dont want ya'll to think me some **** loving creep.

I like penis's. I am quite sexually active WITH MYSELF (sex with others has failed me after three attempts ending in jizz on my tummy before the broomstick even reached the pitch!) Anyway I defo think that they are hot and I do enjoy having fun with them. Anyone who doesnt like them in some perverted way or other is just strange.. Or maybe im strange :O :/

I dont know.

I think penis's are quite interesting and sexually arousing.

I also think I need to go pleasure myself after that :P
    I like you
    You dont often meet sexual girls , or honest ones .
    When you talk about the tumy thing is that premature ejaculation ! Poor lads lol x

ReputationRep:
    Lol, well they are not the best things to look at, same as vagina's.

However they have some VERY GOOD uses

they're the most horrible, slimiest and stinky things God has created!
    i hate men and i hate their ******* maggots!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innerhollow)
    Quoted for truth. It's odd that the rest of the human body can look REALLY good, and yet the actual parts being used for intercourse are kind of funny-looking. I'm sorry, but the penis itself looks like this weird, dangly appendage that every member of the male gender have for some reason selotaped onto themselves. I really don't like the look of them- I actually feel weird if I see myself naked in the mirror!
    :lolwut: I think you may have a problem there.

And it depends who it's attached to :sexface: ....
    Not the most beautiful thing to look at, but some aren't that disgusting either.

I do find my boyfriend's erect penis hot.

It's an attractive penis! I haven't seen another so I don't know really whether they are all like that or it's just his.

Well I certainly don't think they're ugly. And I like to look at my boyfriend's...
    Imo circumcised looks better than uncircumcised.
    And penises definitely look better than vaginas which are just freaky looking.

if i'm aroused i'd like to see nothing more but if i'm not then its like errrrrr.....right...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.