Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Could the same question not ask you to discuss the liabilty of X for murder an of Y for involuntary manslaughter rather then the same person being liable for both? I'd think that if it is the same person liable for both it will be two people that have died i.e he murdered one person and committed invol manslaughter against another?!
    I dont know, but i think it could be one person for say GBH and the other for Murder.

ReputationRep:
    still havent revised the non fatal offences evauation question yet, or the defences of intoxication or automatism hello coffee fueled night :l

ReputationRep:
    What do we have to discuss for mens rea of murder all the requirments I just wana be sure that I haven't missed anything.

ReputationRep:
    Maliceaforethought (implied, R v Vickers + express). Inten (direct + oblique Woolin). Transfered Malice, if in scenario.

Thats it...

Ok all im gona go sleep, exam is at 9:30 need to be ready. Good Luck all!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone hope we get the right scenario, let us know how u all did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimmer)
    Maliceaforethought (implied, R v Vickers + express). Inten (direct + oblique Woolin). Transfered Malice, if in scenario.

Thats it...

Ok all im gona go sleep, exam is at 9:30 need to be ready. Good Luck all!!!!!!
    mines at 9 :l

ReputationRep:
    My teacher went to the aqa law head examiner meeting day with other teachers (something along those lines) and the head examiner suggested very heavily that the evaluation question will be on defences.

so hopefully that will be true because I have revised that most just gonna go back over non fatal eval and murder eval but please be defences eval !!!! I would be over the moon.

I'll most likely be doing which ever question has involuntary manslaughter so hopefully it will all go well tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone taking it and hopefully we'll all be like "well that went well " have to see.

still got a few more hours of going over defences again quickly to recap and nail my evaluation :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pk12345)
    mines at 9 :l
    Mines at nine too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr*writer)
    My teacher went to the aqa law head examiner meeting day with other teachers (something along those lines) and the head examiner suggested very heavily that the evaluation question will be on defences.

so hopefully that will be true because I have revised that most just gonna go back over non fatal eval and murder eval but please be defences eval !!!! I would be over the moon.

I'll most likely be doing which ever question has involuntary manslaughter so hopefully it will all go well tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone taking it and hopefully we'll all be like "well that went well " have to see.

still got a few more hours of going over defences again quickly to recap and nail my evaluation :rolleyes:
    Why would the chief examiner tell the teachers what the questions were gna be on.

ReputationRep:
    Arghhhh I can't even get to sleep this early!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ***NEWSFLASH***

We are all screwed
    Night. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Arghhhh I can't even get to sleep this early!!!!
    Melon u revised the defences for evaluation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyllix)
    Melon u revised the defences for evaluation
    BTW, with defences they will only ask for evaluation on 2, possibly 3 but doubtful.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've briefly learnt consent and self defence, xyllix, but loopylawrence, iirc it won't specify how many to talk about :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah I've briefly learnt consent and self defence, xyllix, but loopylawrence, iirc it won't specify how many to talk about :/
    Do u believe that guy above that has said that the chief examiner have suggested that defences evaluation will come up?

ReputationRep:
    what did you guys think of it? i did the first scenario and thought it was alright!

ReputationRep:
    I did the first scenario too.. Not bad buuuut I forgot all of my DR cases.

ReputationRep:
    No involuntary manslaughter!

I did first scenario. I don't think question 1 went well. But question 2 and 3 went really well.

I'm pretty sure I chose the wrong offences for question 1. And there was only 1 defence as well...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there was only one defence I think. I did do two though but the second one was a definite fail. I don't know how I forgot all of my DR cases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah there was only one defence I think. I did do two though but the second one was a definite fail. I don't know how I forgot all of my DR cases.
    What other defence did you do?

I could only think of consent.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.