Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    are all you guys doing the criminal law special study in summer then? because I sat that today, so by a process of elimination, I know what is coming up in the summer exam

ReputationRep:
    What? I know the intention for S20. I'm saying that both S18 and S20 could be argued. S18 could be argued because would you not consider the harm caused by a knife as serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeR92)
    are all you guys doing the criminal law special study in summer then? because I sat that today, so by a process of elimination, I know what is coming up in the summer exam
    What special study??!

ReputationRep:
    melon dats wat i just sed, taking a knife out could mean intention, but becouse blindefolded, not really, for jury to consider.

ReputationRep:
    I put section 18 as he already had the knife in his pocket which could suggest it was premeditated and also the potential injury of a knife is serious. I think it can be argued either way and you will get all the marks as long as you justify.

ReputationRep:
    I think either of them discussed sufficiently with enough reasons to back up why you made your decision would be fine, tbh. I just can't believe I forgot cases :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh i didn't include that many cases from A2 mainly just the usual causation ones like Pagett, Cato and Roberts etc.

ReputationRep:
    the exam in the summer is tort, and law and morals & justice isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    fuk, i didint really justify my answers, man, my application was poor too, u reckon ill loose alot of marks?

ReputationRep:
    awwww my bad, you guys are on AQA, you should try OCR, its ridiculous compared lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimmer)
    fuk, i didint really justify my answers, man, my application was poor too, u reckon ill loose alot of marks?

they don't knock off marks for getting stuff wrong, they mark the right stuff. application isnt really THAT important in the big scheme of things anyway, don't worry about it as long as you have used cases and explained the offences/defences properly you'll get an ok grade

just dont worry about it till march, theres nothing any of us can do until then :o:

ReputationRep:
    true true , i hope they understand my writing i scribbled at the end alot, run out of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Motivation!)
    the exam in the summer is tort, and law and morals & justice isnt it?

think there is also the option to do more criminal (theft, robbery, fraud etc) along with the law morals and justice thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr*writer)
    think there is also the option to do more criminal (theft, robbery, fraud etc) along with the law morals and justice thing
    lol arent you the guy who said defences was gna come up for evaluations LOL ur teacher must have been chating bull.

ReputationRep:
    true true , i hope they understand my writing i scribbled at the end alot, run out of time.
    That's how my writing in every exam is. After about 10 minutes of trying to write quickly my wrist dies and manage a scrawl of about 4 words a line.

ReputationRep:
    bryon exactly like mine omg, at last Q i couldnt move my hand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyllix)
    lol arent you the guy who said defences was gna come up for evaluations LOL ur teacher must have been chating bull.
    lolol :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    bryon exactly like mine omg, at last Q i couldnt move my hand...
    haha on the last question i could barely write my hand was killing the woman said 10 minutes left and i had 6 paragraphs to go, i finished with 1min spare lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    lolol :ninja:
    lol not you, dunno if u said it but that guy made me revise defence evaluations last night, waste of time could have slept, "coz apparently it was very likely for them to come up" as that m writer stated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyllix)
    No! I just looked on the what is the requirements of unit 3 thread, and it's 'Freddy Jnr' who said that.

Unless this person also said it....

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.