Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2 days till exam, feel like I'm already prepared watch

ReputationRep:
    Title speaks for itself, I've got 2 days till my Literature exam and I feel like I've done as much as I can. I never normally feel this way and it's worrying me.

I've genuinely looked at every area I can possibly think of, I've done practice essays, re done those practice essays... Basically, is anyone else feeling the same way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrookedLegs)
    Basically, is anyone else feeling the same way?
    No, I feel underprepeared and jealous of you!

Feeling prepeared two days prior to an exam can only be a good thing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplyobsessed)
    No, I feel underprepeared and jealous of you!

Feeling prepeared two days prior to an exam can only be a good thing? :confused:
    I'd have thought so aswell but it's making me worried that I've missed something out...I'll found out on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just continue reading over it, make it stick permanent in your long term memory. perhaps look at past exam papers and start answering questions.

ReputationRep:
    jealous ><

ReputationRep:
    If you're worried you've missed anything, I always find it helpful to chat to people in my class about stuff like what we hope comes up/doesn't come up in the exam. Helps you to realise the things you've missed out (if you have) whilst still going over things you already know and you can help other people if they don't understand something. I wouldn't worry too much though, seems you've done the right amount of work Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    careful, you'll end up with just an E in history.

ReputationRep:
    That's how I've felt with most maths exams I've sat. It's never like that for chemistry though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, safe to say I'm jealous :eyeball:

Got to say well in though haha. I wish I was as prepared for Politics next Friday...

Just keep reading over your revision notes and making sure you've covered everything. Better to be too prepred than not prepared enough.

ReputationRep:
    Title speaks for itself, I've got 2 days till my Literature exam and I feel like I've done as much as I can. I never normally feel this way and it's worrying me.

I've genuinely looked at every area I can possibly think of, I've done practice essays, re done those practice essays... Basically, is anyone else feeling the same way?
    I hate you.

ReputationRep:
    That's good CrookedLegs, maybe it will straighten them up?
    You are definitely doing yourself proud by being well-prepared, congrats!

ReputationRep:

I feel the same about my Lit exam on Monday. However, I don't really think I will do well but I have just revised the best I can and done loads of practices but can't do any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    careful, you'll end up with just an E in history.
    Ha, very good very good, luckily I got my A-level in History last year.

ReputationRep:
    What exam board are you doing? I'm doing OCR, and I will hopefully be ready by tomorrow night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sign In)
    What exam board are you doing? I'm doing OCR, and I will hopefully be ready by tomorrow night.

What novels are you guys doing? Im doing The GG + Wilfred Owen poems. Crapping Wilfred Owen though...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrs.perfect)
    What novels are you guys doing? Im doing The GG + Wilfred Owen poems. Crapping Wilfred Owen though...:eek:
    Oh ok, I'm doing GG and Robert Frost poetry. How are you finding revision for GG? And how are you revising?

ReputationRep:

Yeah I feel the same, I just keep going over and over the work to make it stick for the long-term.. my exams next week, I would take it now if I had a choice!

ReputationRep:
    NO ha i haven't started l'histoire yet

ReputationRep:
    um, no. My literature exam is Monday too and my 'revision' officially starts tomorrow. Well, I say that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    um, no. My literature exam is Monday too and my 'revision' officially starts tomorrow. Well, I say that...
    So what grade are you aiming for?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.