Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys. Black, White, Asian, hispanic, other or mix? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, what's your preference. Some guys prefer white girls, other guys prefer asian... Personally I prefer asian guys and white guys. (i'm black) So what do you prefer...

ReputationRep:
    White.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have a preferance. I see people of different races that are :coma:

ReputationRep:
    i like LATINO GUYS.. my boyfriend is amazingly perfect.. big **** and exotic look

ReputationRep:
    I'm black, I'd go for anyone who was nice, but I seem to prefer white guys. Not sure why, probably cos I'm surrounded by them a lot. But I don't discriminate, I think I have the potential to be attracted to someone of any race given they were good looking and good personality.

I like them Latinas :sexface: Their little asses make me hard, ya dig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayCamp)
    Basically, what's your preference. Some guys prefer white girls, other guys prefer asian... Personally I prefer asian guys and white guys. (i'm black) So what do you prefer...
    OP, your avatar is so cute. I'm guessing you're loving David Tennant a lot? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I tend to find white guys more attractive than any other race, but then you can't help who you fall in love with, so really it's a non issue.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Find black girls more attractive personally but generally it doesn't really matter what race someone is, beauty isnt intrinsic to any race...if that makes sense :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Ermm all types..but hispanics r hottt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Find black girls more attractive personally..
    ur pic is starting too annoy me lool.
    that black dude moving back and forth
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    ur pic is starting too annoy me lool.
    that black dude moving back and forth
    Lol i think i might change it soon anyways :p: but sorry to hear that...

ReputationRep:
    I guess white girls or hispanics or i dunno it all depends !! Personality is more important!!

ReputationRep:
    Black or hispanic

ReputationRep:
    Any I don't mind. Good looking people in every race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Lol i think i might change it soon anyways :p: but sorry to hear that...
    yh u better

ReputationRep:
    arabs asians hispanic esp. white and blacks aswell evey race has attractive and non-attractive ppl.

ReputationRep:
    White girls. I just don't really ever see any girls of other races, so I guess I'm attracted to white girls because they're the ones I see all the time...

ReputationRep:
    Go team black. :rave:

:awesome:

I've see attractive people of all races though. :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a slut. I like them all. :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.