Turn on thread page Beta

Guys. Black, White, Asian, hispanic, other or mix? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    For god's sake, why does a light-hearted thread HAVE to always turn into a debate about race on a different topic?

Just start another thread if you're so desperate to talk about it.
    It's a thread about how people are attracted to different races, no? Sorry for suggesting actual intelligent reasons people might be attracted to others in the way they are.

(Original post by Bishamon)
    The article suggests a lack of vitamin D synthesis in African American communities due to the rapid migration of African people's to regions farther from the equator within the last 200 or so years, but how would this make darker skin somehow inferior. In the same way, lighter skin people are more susceptible to skin cancers, evolution has not caught up, does that make their skin somehow inferior? The logic makes little sense, some diseases are more prone to some communities than others. Europeans having been more likely to suffer from Ebola and Africans more likely to contract things like Sickle Cell Aneamia. Skin colour is merely an adaptation to the environment after years of migration and change.
    I know. But seeing as the darker females in this thread will be posting from computers in non-equatorial countries, they may have an in-built natural desire to reproduce with a lighter skinned male due to the benefits this would give to their offspring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    It's a thread about how people are attracted to different races, no? Sorry for suggesting actual intelligent reasons people might be attracted to others in the way they are.

I know. But seeing as the darker females in this thread will be posting from computers in non-equatorial countries, they may have an in-built natural desire to reproduce with a lighter skinned male due to the benefits this would give to their offspring.
    i doubt many people are even aware of the "light skinned advantage" to capitalise on it, your logic is idiotic.

ReputationRep:
    East Asian fetish here

ReputationRep:
    I think races should stick to their own. Whenever I see a white guy with a black or other girl I always think he's a bit of a loser who has to go for foreigners.

I'm NOT racist btw and I did NOT intend to offend!

I personally only like white girls and have only ever had white girls even though I live in the middle of Birmingham where they're a rarity.

ReputationRep:
    Asian Guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladies Man)
    I think races should stick to their own. Whenever I see a white guy with a black or other girl I always think he's a bit of a loser who has to go for foreigners.

I'm NOT racist btw and I did NOT intend to offend!

I personally only like white girls and have only ever had white girls even though I live in the middle of Birmingham where they're a rarity.
    Mate, attractive is attractive, whatever the colour.

I only go for North Indian guys. There are no exceptions.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I only go for North Indian guys. There are no exceptions.
    Me too. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Why anon?

ReputationRep:
    like black guys the most then white guys...though I'd date any race really

(Original post by QwentyJ)
    Why anon?
    I know a guy on this forum very well in real life. I know for a fact that he would get over-sensitive about the comment above from discussions I've had with him previously. I'd rather avoid the hassle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat.american.kid)
    Forgive my idiocy - what's a boomting?
    That's not a problem, it simply means good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    OP, your avatar is so cute. I'm guessing you're loving David Tennant a lot? :p:
    Yep i LOOOOOVE him!!! He's soo gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    White guy, no racial preference.

This thread reminds me of http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1134468

All the non-white girls in this thread who say they like white guys, maybe biology can explain. :smug:
    I'm sorry, but the OP in that link was a ******* ****! "Inferior" are we because we have darker skin?
    They need to get their bloody facts right before calling other races inferior.

ReputationRep:
    I like them all :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I've been told i look hispanic..but i dont think so..i'm more browner i guess:eek3:
    You look Asian... But there are dark-skinned hispanics.... You just don't really see them in the media...

white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mickie112)
    I like them all :sexface:
    and your signature proves is!!:naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dairy Milky Chocolate)
    i like asian girls
    and white guys
    r u bi??:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    You look Asian... But there are dark-skinned hispanics.... You just don't really see them in the media...
    Mother is hispanic but is quite darker than most hispanics so yea that's right. I personally like latinas, mainly because of the cultural advantages (the music and seductive dancing :coma:)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2010
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.