Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi, is anyone here taking the exam because I don't seem to find a thread for it ?

The exam is a week ish away and I'm about to start revising for it (I'm a resit candidate) but I have no idea where to start from especially that I don't have a book .. just notes from last year.

I really hope OCR will be kind this time, because in June theywere extremely tight

Does anyone have the JUNE09 PAPER ?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by algérie_mon_amour)
    Hi, is anyone here taking the exam because I don't seem to find a thread for it ?

The exam is a week ish away and I'm about to start revising for it (I'm a resit candidate) but I have no idea where to start from especially that I don't have a book .. just notes from last year.

I really hope OCR will be kind this time, because in June theywere extremely tight
    Unfortunately yes :sigh: but I think I understand most of it so I don't think I'll do too badly.
    Does anyone have the JUNE09 PAPER ?
    Yep, just give me a minute to scan it in and I'll PM you a copy.

ReputationRep:
    How did people think this went? Like, what kinda grade boundaries do you reckon...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorraiya)
    How did people think this went? Like, what kinda grade boundaries do you reckon...?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1165193

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.