Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi there please help me out I am trying to get as many people to sign up as possible. This is not a con or anythign like this and I am nto selling your details. Just please visit the website below and enter the info into the box. I am trialling a 2 week period for a new business prospect after exams. I need as many signups as possible. My intention is to start in february and get a big facebook group with say 50,000 members and for each one to fill in the form. This generates money which I plan to donate to a charity. I wil upload videos etc of the donations onto youtube and I hope this can be a great campaign to raise thousands to needy causes. If you have a cause you want to donate to then please leave it here and it will be considered. In the meantime please visit the address below and sign up. It would be great if by feb I have a good amount of signups in order for this venture to take off. Thanks guys!!!

http://tinyurl.com/ygwo9rp xx

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.