The Student Room Group

Lost bus pass?

Sooo I was on the bus today going to 6th form and I left my bus pass on the bus because I'm special... It's a yearly pass with Arriva and my parents paid like £300 and are really mad at me for losing it. I told them it was human error, they didn't take to kind to me afterwards...Anyway, my parents have the reference number of the pass and if it's not handed in to lost property will they reissue another pass?
Reply 1
I was going to put a very sarcastic reply about how you shouldnt be so lazy and should find the infomation yourself as ive managed to find it within 20 seconds on google... but Im feeling in a kind mood so:

It depends who issued the pass. If it is a concessionary travel pass you should contact the issuer – usually your local council. For more details see our information pages here. If it is a school bus pass not issued by Arriva, we suggest you start by contacting the school. If it is a bus pass issued by Arriva (e.g. an Arriva 4-Weekly Saver) please call customer services on 0844 800 44 11 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and we will check if it has been handed in. If it has, we will post it back to you. We are unable to able to reissue passes if they haven’t been found.

Latest

Trending

Trending