The Student Room Group

I wonder why the BNP aren't running with this story on their site...

A BNP member who spent a decade building up a cache of weapons in a bedroom hideaway was jailed for 11 years today.

Bus driver Terrance Gavan manufactured guns and explosives at the home where he lived with his mother in Batley, West Yorkshire.

Police discovered 54 improvised explosive devices including nail bombs and a booby-trapped cigarette packet at the address, as well as 12 firearms.

Article - TimesOnline

:rolleyes:

Fanatics. :mmm:

Scroll to see replies

scary.
Reply 2
Should of been a life term sentence for the nazi freak. Hope he rots in jail like the scum that he is. Enjoy hell ************.
Reply 3
That sounds like some awesome firepower.
Reply 4
the war is coming
Reply 5
Genie Mack :lolwut:
Reply 6
Sounds like he was making up for some serious insecurities.
Reply 7
What's it got to do with the BNP though?
Lolwut.

A white guy? Terrorist? Oh life is so full of oxymorons. It's time to up my game. *logs off TSR to buy leather shorts and a Terminator-style gun*
Reply 9
death to multicultralism!!!!
THE RISE OF THE BNP AND THEIR AWESOME FIREPOWER HAS COME
:smile:
Wow, I would never have expected the only anti-immigration party to have some racist/fanatic members... That's almost as mad as suggesting that some people might only vote for labour because they hate the middle/upper classes...
InvoluntarySlacker

Would you indict and condemn Islam and Muslims as a collective group for the acts of Muslim terrorists?
hmm maybe it wasnt because he was a bnp member?
im sure labour members have been found expressing similar tomfoolery.
and they arent putting it on their site because its **** all to do with anything about the party. its some random ass member.
Star Scream
Would you indict and condemn Islam and Muslims as a collective group for the acts of Muslim terrorists?

No. I think you are asking the wrong person since I'm a Muslim myself and I have biased views.
InvoluntarySlacker
No. I think you are asking the wrong person since I'm a Muslim myself and I have biased views.

Would you be annoyed by or rebuke someone who indicted and condemned Islam and Muslims as a collective group for the acts of Muslim terrorists?
Lives with his ma, awww :p:

Dey Tuk Our Jubz!
Lefty Leo
Dey Tuk Our Jubz!

Doo dup doo doooo!
ChunkymunkyDJC
Doo dup doo doooo!

Durr!
DJ AgnieszkaA
hmm maybe it wasnt because he was a bnp member?
im sure labour members have been found expressing similar tomfoolery.
and they arent putting it on their site because its **** all to do with anything about the party. its some random ass member.

I think the irony is in the fact that he's a white member of the BNP party who seemed to be looking to perpetrate terrorism. The BNP's recent gains have been built on a racist platform, linking people who are not white with terrorism, which then is undermined by one of their own members. It's rather shooting yourself in the foot as BNP public relations is concerned (and thankfully that was the only shooting regarding this man going on at all).

Saying that, BNP public relations is pretty dire as it is.

Latest

Trending

Trending